mara jade

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by saltygirl, Jul 13, 2007.

1. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

[​IMG]

mara jade lineart. a gift for 1 of our friends in the local star wars fanforce.

my husband did pencils. i did the inks. & i started coloring this last nite. i'll post up the complete & finished version soon.

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Smoking Hottttttttttt what color is her hair going to be

3. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

That's gorgeous, salty. You and your hubby make quite a team :) Can't wait to see the color version!

4. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

thanks purrsia. i'm really enjoying colorizing her. been up 2 nites in a row working on it so far. i'm tired, but happy.

why, she's a redheaded beauty, of course!

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I have a good number of Star Wars novels with Mara Jade in them. She is a green-eyed redhead with freckled shoulders, which I'm sure saltygirl's husband as well as her Star Wars friends can tell you!:D

6. catspat

Oh, magnificent, salty! More kudos to your hubby too! Give Mara Jade that red hair and those "amazing green eyes", as the novels say she's got.:cheetaraveryhappy:

7. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

mara jade colorized update

[​IMG]

what do you guys think?

8. catspat

Very striking, salty, I'm impressed! I think Mara Jade has pale skin. But it looks like you put her into a scene where it's dusk, so that might be why her skin tone is darker?:bengali:

9. Tygra-wan

Tygra-wan Glass Walker

I likes, salty! As always, you two do wonderful, beautiful work.

10. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

I think I'm in love!! ;) :D

Take care... :)

11. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

pretty much. i imagined the scene to be dusk & there's like a ship taking off somewhere around her which explains the thick red smoke on the ground.

i just started getting into the expanded universe thru the audio books. for some reason i imagine her w/ a nice golden tan because of her travels due to her...*ahem* past form of employment. but if she's pale, then the explination above is why she's darker. :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  12. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

if you stare @ her long enough, she'll wink @ you.