Marvel UK collected comic 6.

Discussion in 'Comics (1985-2018)' started by Thundergod, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Hey..just after some help please. Does anyone own marvels UK collected comic 6? As I would like to know what the cover is like, to help me track down this comic... it's the only one in the collecting comic section that doesn't have an image on here. Any help would be great thank you.

2. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I tried searching a number of different comic database sites but unfortunately none have a cover image for that particular issue. It is a bit strange. I could only find images of a few pages from inside the book. I guess only someone who owns the comic can take a picture and post it here. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. :(

3. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Thanks wilycub. Been searching myself with no joy. Was hoping someone would have it in their collection. I'm after this one and #129 soo it's going to be a long wait for these to come up. Never see collected comic 6.

4. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Found it. It turns out it is on this site just where you can download pdf of the comics.. soo much better knowing what the cover looks like. Not sure why I never checked there before.[​IMG]

Wilycub, adssse and Mark M like this.
  5. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Finally got a copy of this comic...well pleased £5 with postage. Has anyone heard of collected comic 9... I've never seem or heard of it till I picked one up the other day, I'll post pictures once in hand. So was the collected comics a run of 9 or is there more?

6. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Crabman

Hey Thundergod, I hope you can help me out regarding the Thundercats UK Collected Comics. Is there an issue #9 or does the run end at issue #8? if an issue #9 exisits do you have any photos of the cover?

:tygra:

7. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

I have a collected comic #9...I posted a picture in a different thread. I'm away at the Moe but happy to send more pictures if needed, when I return home. I came by it by luck as I to thought it only ran to #8.

Mad Bubbler likes this.
  8. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Crabman

When you return, if you don't mind reposting the image for issue #9 I would greatly appreciate it. I found your thread earlier but for some reason the image will not load. I would also like to discuss a possible sale of the comic if you are interested.
    Shoot me a PM any time to discuss a sale.
    In the mean time I look forward to seeing a photo of this illusive comic issue.

Thundergod likes this.
  9. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

http://imgur.com/gallery/CFnJH3V link to cover of thundercats collected comics 9. This is part of my main collection so it's not for sale. Hope you find one... I can also tell you this comic came out autumn 1994.happy hunting

Mad Bubbler and Wilycub like this.
  10. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Crabman

Thanks for the image.
    If you ever change your mind let me know.

Thundergod likes this.