Mattel Commemorative

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by MXTHUNDERCAT, Oct 3, 2015.

1. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Having a commemorative line would be amazing. Seeing the cats in the old packaging will bring back some great memories. I would definitely support this.

Fandabidozi and Daremonger like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm glad you do, my friend.

TCatsfan likes this.
  3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Agreed! I collect the LJN line in loose form as I can't afford MOC. It would be great to get them in the vintage packaging!

Daremonger likes this.
  4. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

My classic collection is also loose because those carded ones are really expensive. Maybe we all should write Santa a letter.

Daremonger likes this.
  5. Daremonger

Truly. :)

Fandabidozi likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Like I said earlier the plastic on most of mine went weird so I ended up selling my full collection. The money is nice to have but I would love to own reissues of all the old figures I used to have. :D

7. The All American

The All American Active Member

I'd be all for a commemorative Thundercats line too. If Super7 gets the license, I bet this is something they'd consider doing.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I would be in on that as well!

9. Daremonger

Me, too!

Fandabidozi likes this.
  10. Fandabidozi

Fandabidozi Junior Member

I got all the Masters remakes apart from Moss Man and love them. I'd part with my Classics collection before I'd let them go.
    Really hoping Super7 can start getting more of these made for everyone.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I might try and get some of the MOTU Commemorative figures as I don't have them anymore. :(

Fandabidozi likes this.
  12. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I'd love it!! That would be a more affordable way to collect them for me too since I had to sell my entire collection last year. Would love to have them again so I'll wait a year or 2 to see what Super 7 does. We may just get lucky down the road.

Fandabidozi likes this.
  13. Fandabidozi

Fandabidozi Junior Member

Make sure you get actual and up close pictures of the figures if you're buying second hand. I ordered the collected sets and none of mine have any issues. However, some of the single carded figures that were sold in stores had pretty messed up paint jobs.

Mark M likes this.
  14. Daremonger

I'd like to see if Super7 would do a commemorative ThunderCats line in the style of LJN or that of Kenner.

adssse likes this.