Mattel Wilykat, Wilykit individually on eBay, starting $9.99 ea.

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by gingaio, Aug 8, 2016.

1. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Congratulations. I saw you got $81 for both. Same buyer?

3. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

4. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I'm sorry the winner didn't pay. I could get them myself if they're still available on Wednesday when I get paid. Do you have their packaging?

5. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I just looked at the auctions and submitted a best offer for both.

6. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I accepted your counteroffer for Wilykat. I went to do the same for Kit and someone swooped in. Has the other person already paid?

7. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

The other person took Wilykat. The same offer of $28 went out to you both for both figures. Here's the thing, though--when you make an offer and it's accepted, the deal's done. That said, this was an unusual situation, but you should have asked me what I wanted to do. Instead, you basically gave me an ultimatum when you messaged me this: "Sorry but i wanted both. I wont buy just one. I was trying to take both of the 28 offers but one is gone, so i can't now."

I'm going to file a non-paying form so that I can recoup my eBay fees for the auction you didn't pay for. I'm also blocking you from my future auctions.

BTW, I also offered the other person the Wilykit for $28 since you immediately said you weren't going to pay for it. He accepted.

8. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

Also, here's what the other guy wrote me after you took Wilykit and he took Wilykat: "I sent the offer of $28. I was about to accept it earlier but the other person swooped in." No demands or ultimatums. Instead, he just waited for me to respond.

9. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

You got me confused with the other person. I'm yojoe84 on Ebay. I'd never back out of a purchase.

10. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

My apologies, man. I got the messages/eBayers mixed up. Really sorry about that. And I appreciate that you were willing to honor the deal.

11. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Its okay. I was disappointed when I didn't get Wilykit in time, but I would have paid for Wilykat regardless. I just started a new job today and my first payday is this upcoming Wednesday. I will pay on that day. Is the packaging included with Kit and Kat?

12. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

No packaging. Just the figures and accessories, basically everything in the pics.

13. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Oh. Well that's fine. I still got them for cheaper than Matty and other Ebay sellers. And who knows, maybe someone will put the packaging on Ebay one day. Anyway, thanks for the great deal on those and I look forward to getting them.

14. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

Not a problem, and thanks for buying them. They're packed safely and ready to go.

15. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I was able to pay today, so you're all good to ship. :)

16. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I got them today and left you positive feedback on Ebay. They're great! Thanks !