Matts Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by matt, Apr 27, 2006.

1. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Well heres my collection. Sorry about the quality of pics (they were all taken on a digital camcorder with no flash). This is pretty much it minus doubles that I have and my loose collection (which is almost complete, figure wise I just need Lynx-os sheild I know yeah right, and ram bam). I have quite a few things that I havent seen too many other people have, They are generic but still interesting unique pieces non the less. Oh I have a carded Driller somewhere. I guess I put it in the wrong box when putting it away. oh well. I have been collecting Thundercats for almost a year now. I think that my most awesome find is the molds I have on the bottom, the recording scripts from the show, and my Playful loose Ben-gali
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well if you have any questions on what something is (cause I know I have a few weird things) let me know
    It seems I have too many pics so I cant get it all in so inquire about the stuff I took out. or maybe I can reply to my own post we will see.

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Finally matt...man i particularly like the molds in the bottom i know that cost you a pretty penny. Nice collection indeed....keep it up

3. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I want that carded Bengali!:D

4. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

All those MOC's!! How do you display them? Or do you have them on a box? Hope not! Those must be at sight!

I love the Argentina Jackalman, IMO it has the paintjob the LJN's should had. It looks much more like the original Jackalman from the cartoon! :)

5. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Vintage: Unfortunately I do not have the room right now to display them all. Someday I plan on having a room for all of my toys and then it will be a sight to behold, but untill then I have them all boxed up, and its tough cause I keep adding to them all the time. The only ones I have out are my two AFA graded pieces and the 5 customs I have done.
    As far as the foreign figures, I love them more than the LJN releases. I plan on having a whole MOC set of Playfuls (I am almost there), a complete set of MIB Glasslites, and the Unitoys ones now that I know about them

6. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Awesome collection.

7. Hey Matt -

Would like to see pics of the updated MOC Playful line :mummra:

8. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Yep, I've always had a strong interest in the Playful releases. I'd love to own the Playful Bengali and Tygra MOC ;)

9. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

hahah I hope to have updated pics of my collection sometime in the near future, but i always forget.

anyway heres what i have

Liono- w/ shuttlegun moc
    Mummra w/ shuttlegun moc
    tygra moc
    bengali moc
    lynx0 moc
    jaga moc
    monkian moc
    mummra moc
    top spinner moc
    hammer hand or ram bam moc (I forget which exactly)
    jackalman moc
    good shuttlegun moc
    bad shuttlegun moc
    astral moat monster loose complete
    thunderwings mib

I think thats it but maybe one or two more

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011