Matts ThunderCats Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Mcaseres, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Here is a group shot of my collection. I was born in Feb 85 and I can first remember watching the show at 2 years old and its is clearly my fondest childhood memory. All I could find from when I was a kid was Slithe, Mumm Ras helmet and the Thundertank. In 97 when the show came on Toonami I got right back into it and jumped into collection on eBay right when the site was brand new. All I need are two berbils, the cats lair,Mumm Ras tomb, driller, stinger and laser sabers to have a complete collection! I would love to hear what you guys think and I can take more pics if anyone wants a closer look at any pieces.

[​IMG]
    online photo storage

[​IMG]
    images hosting

[​IMG]
    pic hosting

[​IMG]
    how to use print screen

[​IMG]
    capture

[​IMG]
    how to use print screen

[​IMG]
    upload image online

[​IMG]
    image upload no limit

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  2. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Excellent collection, yo!

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Amazing collection! All of the loose figures are in such great condition with their weapons. Congratulations! :D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  5. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Thanks a lot! I really enjoy gettin the obscure items like the carded Thundertank keychain and the sky cutter pencil sharpener. Anyone know the rarity on those items?

6. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Excellent collection! Very well done on getting so many MOCs and MIBs, and that too in such great condition. :thumbsup:

I'd say those are pretty rare. Even loose, I haven't seen many of them pop up and carded ones are even scarcer. I think I've only seen the carded ones in the collection of fellow TC.org member "Cap'N Cracka".

Would love to see some more close-up pictures of those two items, please! :)

7. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

It's so refreshing to see your collection especially since the forum has been so quite lately. You have some wonderful pieces in your collection! Thanks for the share and looking forward to seeing more

8. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Great collection!! The obscure items are my favorite items to collect. In my opinion, the sky cutter MOC is rarer than it loose but neither are extremely rare. They do pop up for sale every so often. Don't get me wrong it may be a year or so before one pops up. But they do pop up. The Thundertank Keychain MOC is pretty rare though. It can be years before those turn up for sale. And even that there are not many that ever do. I've seen a few MOC over the years but don't think I have ever seen a loose one of that. This is all just in my opinion and in my collecting. It should be noted that I go months and month away from active and heavy collecting so my point of view may be a bit askew.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  9. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

10. Daremonger

Pure excellence, bro.

11. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Fantastic collection! :thumbsup:

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That is an excellent collection. :liono

13. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Cool! DidnĀ“t know there were vehicles for the mutants.

14. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

15. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Those loose figures are beautiful! I dont have many of the weapons myself, so it is nice to see them complete. :D

16. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Here is a new addition to my collection, a mib and complete hover at. The box is in very nice condition.
    [​IMG]
    image hosting 15mb

I also received some cool party invitations
    [​IMG]
    upload a picture

Here is also a new shot of my vehicles with the new addition. Just need a Thundertank and stilt runner box for a complete set!
    [​IMG]
    free pic

17. Daremonger

Very epic stuff, yo.

18. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

19. Daremonger

You are THE man, Matt. Keep on collecting "ThunderCats" stuff. :3

20. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awesome figures in great condition! Thanks for sharing your collection with us :)