Matts ThunderCats Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Mcaseres, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Was lucky enough to snag and all time grail piece. Had the funds and saw it early enough when it came up
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
    shortfuse likes this.
  2. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

For some reason it's. it letting me show the image imbedded in the post. Any from from someone who may have a little more knowledge then myself please?

Lord LionO likes this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Nice job of buying the Ben-Gali figure.

4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I have fixed the problem and the image is now showing. :) Great find! :thumbsup

Mcaseres likes this.
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Excellent addition!

6. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Just imagine that the original price of this figure back in the 80s was only $6.99. :biggrin

adssse likes this.
  7. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I have to get my Lynxo and Pumyra out of Storage and get a picture of all 3 together. Maybe with Jaga as well

Wilycub likes this.
  8. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Awesome collection man!!! Congrats! Been drooling over yor pics, actually they sparked my interest again to add some stuff in my collection too!

9. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Beautiful piece. Years back I had bought MOC Bengali just like yours and it was perfect.... until fedex smashed the package while in transit and I guess due to due cold, the inside top portion of the bubble shattered. Congrats, it’s a gem!

10. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Thanks again for the kind words. My collection is a labor of love. Unfortunately it’s all in storage right now, but I hope to have a new place to display it soon. Here is a pic of my latest 3 pieces, all 3 new Thundercats

[​IMG]

Lord LionO, shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  11. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

This picture convinces me that there really should be new licensed ThunderCats figures of these three, as well as the Lunataks.