Matts ThunderCats Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Mcaseres, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

You really have a very impressive collection indeed. And I think you are going at the right pace. Even awesome collectors like "Mad Bubbler" or "Robimus Prime" amassed their collection over a significant period of time. Some of the pieces that you have, like the Cats Lair with box are extremely hard to get. So you've already managed to snag some of the rare pieces. And I'm sure you'll get the remaining MOC figures sooner or later to complete your collection. And it always is a big plus to have loving family members who support and help you with your collecting. :)

2. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Yeah, it's a slow process indeed. I am just afraid that once the Mattel classics hit the prices for LJN figures will sky rocket. I guess it's a double edged sword because I do want interest in the fandom and toys to increase, it will just put more of a strain on my wallet. One day I hope I will be able to snag a stinger, driller, berbils, Wilykit and kat, tongue a saurus, stilt runner, new ThunderCats, orange and blue laser saber and a black sai ratar-o. You guys have no idea how much I want the pair of laser sabers Mumm-Ra and Lion-O from Robimus. If I had an extra 7 grand I would get those in a second. To me, something like that which is one of a kind in the world is priceless. Between that pair and the Thunderwings Lion-O and Luna Lasher Mumm-Ra, I guess I will never be finished, even after I get everything else.

3. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Hey guys, I picked up another piece today that I wanted to share. It a miniature Jackalman from Argentina! It's definitely a cool little piece, and I love the card art on the Argentinian minis. His club is red and is sitting behind him instead of the slot in his bubble. It's cool to get different figures from different parts of the world. I got some star cases and the smallest ones luckily fit the the minis pretty well. I usually use the zolo world cases but they don't have any in stock to fit the miniatures.

[​IMG]
    screen capture software

[​IMG]
    screen shot on pc

[​IMG]
    free adult image hosting

[​IMG]
    image hosting 10mb limit

Daremonger likes this.
  4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

A nice addition indeed! The South American products are often inferior quality but almost always cool!

Wilycub likes this.
  5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Perfect!!

6. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

shortfuse likes this.
  7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Those stamped are very cool

8. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Scored a sealed Pumyra! The card is in good shape, with a little plastic turning green on the necklace and armband. Finally stoked to have one

[​IMG]
    image upload no compression

Daremonger and Mark M like this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What a wonderful piece.

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Great addition!

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

When I bought my Pumyra in the shop I don't recall it having the 'New' sticker above her name....but of course I don't have the package here to look at LOL.

12. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I got a few new additions to my collections. They first is a sword of omens with the box! This was one of my grail pieces and I am very glad to be able to pick it up. I also found a Ratar-O with the black sais. This completes all 11 of my villains from the 22 backs. And finally I found a Mumm -Ra mummy miniature on the card from Venezuela. I have only seen this figure included in the Mumm-Ra's crypt set, never on the card! Hope you guys enjoy the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

images upload

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  13. Daremonger

Great job, man. ^_^

14. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I made a custom Mumm Ra mummy. I always wanted to see this figure on a card so I decided to make my own. I'm no master at customizing and it's not perfect but it turned out pretty good! I used an 8 back Panthro card and bubble. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]post a picture

ThunDerianRoyalGuard and Wilycub like this.
  15. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Side by side with the ever living form
    [​IMG]image share

16. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I also picked up a pair of carded Companions Thunderkittens! These are the American card versions as well. Very pleased to get these. Only 7 figs left the have the entire ljn collection. It is slowly coming together
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

image hosting

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Nice additions! Your collection is quite impressive.

Mcaseres likes this.
  18. Daremonger

You're the best.

Mcaseres likes this.
  19. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Here is a Driller I was able to pick up in a nice acrylic case. This figure looks amazing and it's a great addition to my collection.
    [​IMG]click image upload

20. Daremonger

The Driller is very deadly. ;)