Matts ThunderCats Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Mcaseres, Jun 22, 2015.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very nice addition!

2. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Thanks guys! He looks amazing. I spent 365 on him from a buddy in Michigan, but it was worth it. The 2nd most I paid for a figure, I paid 600 for my boxed Cat's Lair. A great addition to the collection. I got a couple things on my honeymoon that I will post when I get back home

3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Very nice. Sometimes you just gotta have something....I'll post my "gotta have it" as soon as I get it. :)

4. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Daremonger and shortfuse like this.
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Some very nice additions there. I always enjoy seeing the Cosmocats merchandise!

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Excellent collection like always.

7. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Hey guys, I got a few more things in that I wanted to share. First is a sealed miniature Cheetara. Now I have the Glasslite and American version.
    [​IMG]photo sharing sites

Next is an Eye of Thundera slot car set from Italy. It appears to be unused but it's missing the cats lair and snow mountain cardboard cutouts.
    [​IMG]upload pic
    [​IMG]upload pic
    [​IMG]upload pic
    [​IMG]upload pic
    [​IMG]upload pic
    [​IMG]upload pic

I got an unpunched sealed Lion-O savings bank
    [​IMG]upload jpg
    [​IMG]upload jpg
    [​IMG]upload jpg
    [​IMG]upload jpg

I also got a Mumm-Ra bubble bath container. Only seen one of these before. Now just to find the Lion-O!
    [​IMG]upload jpg

8. Daremonger

Amazing, bro!

Mcaseres likes this.
  9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very nice!

Mcaseres likes this.
  10. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Love the new additions!!! :)

Mcaseres likes this.
  11. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Great additions! Keep em coming!

12. Nitewing73

Nitewing73 Junior Member

Wow. That is such an amazing vintage collection. I love it.

13. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I have that bank, but mine is loose (no box)

14. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Thanks man. I had to move from a house to an apartment while I wait a yet to be able to buy a house, so unfortunately 99% of my stuff is now in storage. I can't wait to be in a house where I can properly display everything!

15. dan07

dan07 Glass Walker

I'm in the same boat, Matt. I moved from a house to an apartment to be (much much) closer to work. Unfortunately, that means that my beloved collection is sitting in boxes at my parent's house.

16. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Got the last boxed vehicle to complete my collection, a Stilt Runner! Now I just need to get a tongue a saurus and I will have all of the boxed vehicles and play sets. I was lucky enough to snag this all the way from England

[​IMG]gif uploader

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Sweet! The stilly runner is pretty cool. I would like to have seen it in the cartoon.

18. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Love the Stilt Runner and the great condition of the box as well! Well done on snagging this. :thumbsup Must have cost a pretty penny. :)

19. Daremonger

The Stilt Runner is a good piece of weaponry.

20. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Love the stilt runner looks great with a figure in it on display. Love your collection