MattyCollector Subscription Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Sep 16, 2016.

1. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I know what the model is, and how it's going. That's why I was confused when they said the sub was being renewed. Maybe it's just a matter of semantics but IMO they used the wrong wording in the email.

Mark M likes this.
  2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Just got word my single ship option is on the way.

3. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

My monthly one just shipped but not my single shipment. Hopefully by tomorrow.

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awesome! I will be hoping for the same soon!

5. AutobotC5

AutobotC5 Junior Member

Same here, received email this morning that single-ship is en route.

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Received my single ship email today. Woohoo!!

7. Snarfer

Snarfer Junior Member

How much are these worth? Are they worth more than $129. I think Mattel accidentally charged my card twice. So, I will have two shipments. I also have an extra set of Wiley Kit and Wiley Kat.

8. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

My single ship finally shipped earlier this week. It should be here by Wednesday. It's been a very long wait!!! :wilykit
    Snarfer - depending on where you're shipping too, and what method of payment you used (credit or debit card), the $129 sounds about right. I was charged $150 for mine shipped to South Africa (obviously that's just half of the value because I took the sub with a friend). Remember its $25 per figure so x 4 (cause you would've paid for Mumm-Ra in Jan/Feb) = $100. Add shipping and that could be $129. Now if you paid by debit card, this could mean that the preauth charge has not dropped yet. If you're not from the US it could mean that its still in "limbo" state because when they did the preauth the dollar exchange rate may have changed and your bank could have picked up that there's a difference in currency value from the place you bought at, so they may think its 2 charges BUT I wouldn't worry, it will drop off in a few days. It happened to me - I bought on the sale and the money went off but after it was charged again properly, the original amount was still not available and only fell back a week later! The bank wouldn't do anything to return it sooner but Matty explained it to me after I called them. If you subbed for 2 sets, then it should be a bit more. Hope that helps:thumbsup

9. Sebastiaan

Who else is stoked that Panthro has sold out?!:panthro It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but I'm happy its sold out (but sorry for those who couldn't get him!). I hope that S7 sees this as a sign that there is a market for TC. I also don't mind if they give us a couple of months to breathe before hopefully continuing the line.

10. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

I think the positive reviews of people that have him in hand already helped to show people on the fence that Mattel really did a great job with Panthro. Glad they were able to get him out on time. Of course it would be great if S7 could make a robust line of figures like MOTU classics. If we can't have that , I'm at least pulling for S7 to finish the core figures in 2017.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  11. Nelson

Nelson Berbill

It's December 28 and I still haven't received a shipping notice from Matty for my TCats subscription (single shipment). What a sad joke, this company.

12. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Doesnt surprise me at all. :) I think most people just want the main Cats. If Pumyra was Cheetara and Jackalman was Tygra every figure would have sold out. A lot of people were put off by not having a complete team yet again. As for Super7, I'm not holding my breath..

Wilycub likes this.
  13. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

He's back in stock.

14. AutobotC5

AutobotC5 Junior Member

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Pretty pleased with there, seem to have gotten lucky with the paint apps on most. Now to wait and see what, if anything, happens with S7. As has been noted elsewhere, we will likely not hear anything until January 1 or after.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

Called it on Jackalman being a pegwarmer (shelfwarmer in this case).
    Pumyra I guess makes sense but she's a really nice figure.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  16. Sebastiaan

I finally got my single shipment yesterday. Gosh, what a long wait, but I have to say I'm stoked with all my figures. Just a tiny paint splash or 2 on Lion-O's legs, but they're all stunning figures. I even love my tall Pumyra. I had to heat and freeze Lion-O's sword holding hand. It's now perfect. Heck, even my Bandai Tygra and Mumm-Ra fit in nicely with these figures. Now for the long wait to finally get some news from S7. I agree, we may only hear rumours again round about Toy Fair - if not then, then likely SDCC. I don't mind waiting, heck - I waited for these figures since they were announced July last year!!!

17. Booshman

I ordered 2 subs, but they have charged me for, and sent me 3. Digital River have given me no confidence they can quickly rectify this, so I'm looking to sell the extra one.

I'm selling the sub as a collection, please don't ask me for an individual figure.
    The sub is located in the US.
    I'm asking what I paid for the sub, plus shipping to you, plus paypal fees. (Or payment as gift)

Send me a PM if interested.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  18. Sebastiaan

I noticed somebody over at He-man.org had his sub charged and delivered elsewhere, I recommended he contact you to buy this third sub since Matty wont replace him but just refund him (for the final 4 figs and not Mumm-Ra!)

19. He-dad

He-dad New Member

I sent you a pm sir.

20. Booshman

I got my subs in the post today, hooray!

Sebastiaan and adssse like this.