MercadoLivre Brazil Help

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by adssse, Mar 26, 2015.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Hey fellow forum members. I am looking to acquire some things off MercadoLivre, but being in the US and only speaking English is causing me some issues. If there is anyone out there who is willing to help me out, please send me a PM. Thanks!

2. Mongor

Mongor Laser Beast TC.org Staff

Hi,

Despite being fluent in Portuguese, I have had great difficulty buying things off of MercadoLivre. Because of the website's policies, I have one of my friends in Brazil purchase the item for me and than he ships it to me. It's much harder than buying stuff internationally on ebay.

3. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

I`m also looking forward to buy there.

There is a guy in brasil who is part of this group. I wanted to help him to find some motu vehicle made in my country -venezuela- in exchange of that slythe figure (2011 line) but no luck so far in finding that motu vehicle.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Well at least you have Portuguese going for you :D

I have been trying to use google translator to communicate with the sellers which has worked to a certain degree but it is usually in issue when it comes to shipping and payment (only have paypal). It sounds like you have an ideal arrangement with your friend! It would save money on international shipping to have several items shipped to an address within Brazil and than have them all packaged together for one international shipment.
    Merged Post:

Are you speaking about Glasslite4ever?

I have contacted him with questions and advice. He has been very helpfull and nice but is a bit busy to help me out. Maybe in the future...

I will keep an eye out on the US side for the 2011 Slithe!!

5. Tyler1979

Tyler1979 Junior Member

Adssse and anyone wanting to buy in these pages.

I can support you if you want to buy products in Mercado Libre Mexico, I'm from Mexico City and the purchase of a product of my own city has NO shipping cost.

If the item you wish to purchase this located in another state of my country and to avoid shipping very expensive, the seller can send the article to my by traditional parcel for $ 5 dollars and the shipment to your country for the same parcel for $ 20 to $ 25 dollars aprox. with tracking number.

Hery

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thank you so much!

I have not taken a look at the Mexican site, but I definitely will now to see what it has to offer!

mostafa likes this.
  7. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Are you speaking about Glasslite4ever?

I have contacted him with questions and advice. He has been very helpfull and nice but is a bit busy to help me out. Maybe in the future...

I will keep an eye out on the US side for the 2011 Slithe!![/QUOTE]

hmmm, at this moment his name escapes me. U r still looking for those thundercats released in brasil, right?
    Merged Post:
    Hola! Sólo ayudarías con cosas de los Thunderctas en el ML de México? Gracias

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Yup, still trying to get my hands on some! haha

9. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Hopefully i`ll go to argentina and as this country borders brasil, i`m planing to go there too, so i`ll keep an eye for your stuff too.

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thank you my friend, that would be great! There always appears to be great stuff on Argentina's Mercado! :)

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Still trying to get my hands on some items from Brazil if anyone can help :D

12. EtieneSouza

EtieneSouza New Member

I live in Brazil.
    If you need help to buy in MercadoLivre, I can help if possible.

13. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Me too! I need Slithe (2011 series) :rolleyes:

14. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Me too!

That would be awesome!

15. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That would be great! I may have to take you up on that offer!

16. 4Repack

4Repack New Member

Hello Guys,

We are pack and ship company working direct USA / Brazil, we can pick up and delivery, door to door, with tracking online.

We can purchase for you, or you can purchase direct and we repack to USA or any other country.

Thank you
    4repack.com

17. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

PM sent :)

18. atekan

atekan New Member

I would like to ask you for this question how to might to buy something at mercadolivre com br (Brazilian) and then to send after paying (by PayPal) to Europe? Although the registration there website since any years ago, always when I asked some seller if he would be agree to sell and after pay some item outside Brazil, I received refuse clearly - reputedly the selling and then the dispatch of the offered there items is prohibited during the inner regulations of mercadolivre com br? Sorry, I dont speak language Portugal, but I think, even good knowlegde of this language dont guarentee success without live in Brazil (or at least in some land Sout America).

19. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Where does this stand...maybe a few things I want to get. did 4repack.com work?

20. atekan

atekan New Member

Its funny, very funny.