Mezco 2016 SDCC tease

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ninja cat, May 25, 2016.

1. jabus

jabus Barbarian

*Reminder* Snarf and Tygra go up for pre-order tomorrow (6/8/2016) @ 9am Eastern Time.

ninja cat likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks! I should be in for Snarf.

3. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

4. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

Aww they're not poseable :(

Mark M likes this.
  5. jabus

jabus Barbarian

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Get your alarm clock set. ;)

7. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/exclusives

On twitter they said the Con Exclusives are on sale now, but it's still not available. The preview page is up, but no option to add items yet.

Should be up within the next one hour.

Mezco: "The push live takes a few min to propagate out. You should be good to go now!"

jabus likes this.
  8. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Cheers for the info Vivek, just bagged me a Snarf.

Mark M, Vivek and jabus like this.
  9. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

10. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

So, are Tygra's eyes painted red? I was hoping for the same glow in the dark/yellow eyes as Lion O and Cheetara exclusives. Can somebody with a Facebook or Twiitter account please ask them if they are indeed painted red like in the promo pics or if they are like the other older exclusives? Pop Culture Shock did something similar with their LionO promo pics where they made everything appear glowing red, but the final product had yellow eyes. Thanks

11. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

They should have kept it consistent with the same glow in the dark look for Tygra, but I think the eyes are just pained red without the glow effect.

I have asked them for confirmation on Twitter, will let you know if they reply.

12. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

$33 for shipping!!! you've got to be F'ing kidding me!! Just for Tygra and snarf!!?!?!?! Anyone else getting this crazy shit?

13. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

What happened to this? Seems like they were available way before 9.

14. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Yeah it's pretty pricey. I think Mezco products won't get sold out for a while, so one could eventually order from BBTS and save on shipping. Items won't ship until August 2016.

I paid $13.80 for Snarf alone, plus $1.78 NY tax as that's where my parcel forwarding address is.

15. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

Thanks Vivek. I'm not the biggest fan of the red glow effect if that is what it is. I'd rather them just do the phasing part and paint the eyes and symbol like the regular version. I too wished they were consistent. Why don't these companies understand stuff like that?

16. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Their website and their initial tweets said 9am. Mezco's last tweet last night then said between 7 and 9am. They ended up going online at 8.

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I didn't realize other stores were selling these. Any idea when BBTS will have them up? If I could save a bit that would certainly help.

18. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

I am not sure. Could be sometime later this month or maybe even after SDCC. I don't remember if they offered SDCC Cheetara but they did sell the SDCC Lion-O.

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks. Do you think there is any chance of selling out before they carry it?

20. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Shipping is a tad steep. But are you really saving ordering from Big Bad considering how much they may mark up the item?