Mezco Mezco also making Thundercats

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by elkkthunder, Jan 29, 2011.

1. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

2. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

BBTS is now listing this item as In Stock.

3. elkkthunder

elkkthunder Junior Member

4. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

5. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

He does look rather skinny. Although, I will be picking one up.

6. Mercury Cougar

Mercury Cougar Junior Member

Skinny?

I got my Mezco mega-scale Lion-O from Big Bad Toy Store on the 5th and I love it. I think it's a perfect representation of Lion-O and by far the best value of all the Lion-O's out there. The colors are slightly muted, but I think it gives Lion-O a much classier feel. Get it. You won't be disappointed. :liono

7. Not really, plenty of collectors mix n match. Im one of them.

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Well, I haven't been able to get my hands on a Hard Hero Bengali, I've skipped the premium Lion-O (cause I hate it) and I'm probably not gonna get any of the SDCC stuff. I love all the Hard Hero statues, I love the Icon Heroes Lion-O (or as I call him; "Star-Comics Lion-O") and tomorrow I'll have the Mezco Lion-O. I've pre-orderd the Bandai stuff and Jaga & Jackelman. When all that stuff is in I think I'll take it easy for a while, maybe cherry-pick...

9. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

My son's first Thundercat toy, he loves it! :liono

Attached Files:

10. He-Fan

Chris here...

That's an absolutely brilliant photo - thanks so much for sharing it with us! :)

Take care... :)

11. Thomas.

Thomas. New Member

Have any of you UK guys got a hold of one of these yet? Are they likely to be sold over here or we looking at import only?

12. He-Fan

Chris here...

When I spoke to Mezco a couple of months ago they told me that they hadn't got a UK distributor for these but would let me know if this changed - so sadly I think us UK fans are looking at import only for these! :(

Take care... :)