Mezco Mezco Lion-O Talkback Thread

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I just received the new Lion-O 14" Mega Scale Action Figure by Mezco and here's what I think of it: I like it! It has a lot going for it, but it has a few minor flaws..

The paint job is good. Colors, not 100% cartoon accurate but it looks good! I dont know why they gave Lion-O a lighter colored stomach, I know some old comics did that aswell, but I dont think it was part of his original design...
    I love the size, 14" is pretty tall and it displays nicely.

[​IMG]

It also makes for a very large Sword Of Omens, 22 CM! Speaking of accessories, They are all great! The full size sword is beautifully done, as well as the Claw Shield. But what I really love is the first (apart from the IH SDCC exclusive and maybe some roleplay toys) dagger-sized Sword Of Omens! Its very cartoon accurate and its geat!

[​IMG]

The Claw is interchangeable with the left hand. It has a plug-and-hole system...

[​IMG]

One thing I don't like is the sculpt of the right hand.. It has this "holding up a sword" pose that looks very unnatural..

[​IMG]

The other thing that bugs me is the neck.. it's too long! And Lion-O's head doesn't really " fit"...

[​IMG]

Overall, this is a great figure! It is roto-cast so a bit less articulation than some people would like, but I'm fine with it..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011