Mezco Mezco Lion-O with Snarf

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Vivek, Dec 11, 2015.

1. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

I really enjoyed the one about Lion-O coming back from the book of omens to find it's been years and mummra took over. They were hit and miss, but then again so was the show. Most of the second half was hard to watch.

Mark M and Daremonger like this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree about the second half. Yeah the comics were very hit and miss.

3. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

4. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

I'm glad they are doing this. It's smart. Bring back Lion-O and add the previously SDCC exclusive Snarf. If someone missed the boat on these the first time they can get this and Tygra. That's a solid start to a collection. I feel that if this does well they can re-release Panthro and MummRa.

Daremonger likes this.
  5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Am I right in saying Lion-O's stomach is different in color than the first release? The first one is lighter, more yellow right?

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

At least all the limbs look the same colour. The Lion-O I had (and most I seen) had a left arm that was different to the rest of the figure.

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

It's a shame I can't pick up Snarf on his own. I already own two Lion-O's and Cheetara. I just can't justify buying him again, although I could be sold on a Snarf/Ma-mutt pack!

8. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

I say get it and then sell Lion-O to a collector shop.

9. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Saw this at TRU the other day along with Tygra

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I checked mine the other day, but didn't see them.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I seen someone else mention seeing them at a US TRU not sure of what area but I believe it was on the East coast.