Mezco Mezco Mumm-Ra revealed at SDCC!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Jul 21, 2011.

1. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

2. Mercury Cougar

Mercury Cougar Junior Member

Looks pretty cool. My only question is... will this Mumm-Ra come with the Sword of Plundarr?

3. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

WOW! Mezco Mumm-Ra is hot!
    I was hesitating to take the Mezco Lion-O, but I know what I have to do now imaging him displayed with this Mumm-Ra at home, fabulous! :thumbsup:

4. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

Looks amazing! But, release in 2012? We will be getting one figure a year? Eh..

5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Yet another Mumm-Ra.. basically the same one as the Mumm-Ra's from Sideshow and Icon Heroes.. and I will get all three! :thumbsup:

6. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Vortex Explorer

Here are a few more pics I took at Comic-Con

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. dammagededdie

dammagededdie Junior Member

Looks amazing, as does the Lion-O, but I have no room to display such large figures. My wife would kill me...

8. Mexxecutioner

Mexxecutioner Junior Member

Looks really good! I've got the Lion-O and it is really a great and huge figure! Love it! I hope they will do the other Thundercats and perhaps Slithe and the Mutants! Would be damn great!

9. Lion-z

Lion-z Junior Member

I've got the summer exclusive lion-o from Mezco (The one where he's roaring)
    It came with two heads, one head with his mouth open and the other I think it's the same as the regular mezco version except his eyes are yellow instead of red.

10. Mexxecutioner

Mexxecutioner Junior Member

Great! Congrats! Could you post a pic of the second head where he is roaring?

11. Lion-z

Lion-z Junior Member

Sorry for the late resonse...here he is....I started a new thread "Post your Thundercats display & collection pictures", you'll find more pics there. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Merged Post:
    more mezco special...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  12. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

Thanks so much for those pics! I love the Mezco Lion-O's look, I must confess I still hate the "roaring" head because it just looks nothing like Lion-O to me, but the more passive-looking head sculpt, love it! :thumbsup:

Take care... :)

13. Lion-z

Lion-z Junior Member

Yea, same here...not a big fan of the "roaring" head as well. I like the other head much more. Don't know how the regular one will look like compared to this head though.

14. Mercury Cougar

Mercury Cougar Junior Member

Gotta say, I am glad I didn't shell out the extra money for the roaring head edition. I don't like the yellow eyes either. I prefer my normal Mezco Lion-O much more compared to the variant. :liono