Mezco SDCC 2017 Exclusive Lion-O

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ninja cat, May 24, 2017.

1. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

adssse and Wilycub like this.
  3. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Really? I'm going to Comicon this year on Friday I'll keep my eyes peeled, I hope they will display a new figure. I'll be going in full Darth Maul costume :)

Mark M likes this.
  4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That's awesome! Maul was a great character, especially in the Clone Wars and Rebels shows.

Robear-Coll likes this.
  5. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Yea he was! George Lucas was so silly to "kill him" off so fast after developing such a great new sith villain. But luckily he was brought back since he was such a huge fan favorite, I can't wait to get up in all the makeup, im doing the full body tattoo shirtless look of Maul's. I will keep my eyes peeled for Thundercats stuff and report back, I dont want Mezco to stop making new figures :( We need the Thunderkittens!!!!! ARGH!! Complete the set MEzco please!!! lol

Mark M and Wilycub like this.
  6. JapanRL

JapanRL Junior Member

It doesn't even look like Lion-O lol
    What's wrong with its face? Is it a custom or based off something other than the cartoon?

Mark M likes this.
  7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am more excited about the NECA TMNT set than anything else at SDCC. I would love to get it.
    Lucas made a lot of odd decisions lol. It would have been cool if Maul had been kept as the prequel trilogies main villain.
    It's a shame that Lion-O was the weakest figure Mezco made. They really should have did a complete remake of the figure.