Mezco Mezco Snarf Plush

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Vivek, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

2. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Vivek! Somehow this plush Snarf looks more like Snarfer to me. :) He would look good next to the LJN Plush Snarf.

Daremonger likes this.
  3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

No way! I think I totally have to get one of these for the kiddos! Thanks for sharing this.

Daremonger and Wilycub like this.
  4. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

This is a good sign from Mezco. The line is still active. In 2016 they are re-releasing a 2011 Lion-O and 2013 Snarf, releasing a brand new Tygra, and branching out with a plush Snarf. If this goes well I feel that the line will continue with other characters.

Has Mezco set a Thundercats record for the longest lasting toy line? This summer it will be 5 years since Lion-O came out.

Mark M and Daremonger like this.
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

It would be nice to see them branch out. Now that Mattel is rolling out the 6" variety I would like to see them continue the 14" and more plush figures (Berbils anyone?) would be cool!

englishw and Daremonger like this.
  6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm impressed! A Snarf plush toy by Mezco is indeed a good sign for their ThunderCats line. Maybe Mattel will make a plush Snarf toy of their own once they get their own ThunderCats line under way. :snarf

7. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Yep, this something I'll have to get. He's almost on par with the vintage one! Love it! :)

Mark M and Daremonger like this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The Plush is very nice.

9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Can't wait for this!

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I just hope it actually releases

11. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

http://blog.mezcotoyz.com/thundercats-plush-snarf-2016-con-exclusive/
    ThunderCats Snarf Plush 2016 Con Exclusive

" Straight from Third Earth comes one of the most beloved members of the ThunderCats family — Snarf.

Originally the nursemaid to young Lion-O, Snarf became the comedic — yet fiercely loyal — sidekick of the ThunderCats as Lion-O grew older.

The Snarf plush stands a snarfing eight inches tall and comes with an informative hang tag. Huggable and soft, he is ready to snuggle and watch TV or stand sentry over a ThunderCats collection — while snarfing, of course.

The plush will be up for pre-order here starting June 8, 2016 as well as for sale at our booth at San Diego Comic Con.

~ Michael "

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    shortfuse, Cap'n Cracka and Mark M like this.
  12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Very nice. Wish it was bit bigger than 8".

13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awww yeah! I am going to have to pick one of these up for my kids. I have the original one and they adore it, so adding this one to the family would be great. I wonder what the price will be.

14. jabus

jabus Barbarian

*Reminder* Snarf and Tygra go up for pre-order tomorrow (6/8/2016) @ 9am Eastern Time.

15. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

16. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

ordered. I hope these sell well. It may be wishful thinking but if the Snarf plush sells well may be a Berbil plush or Ma-mutt could be a possibility. Those would be absolute must haves for me and I think would be a great way to extend a Thundercats Plush line. (again, wishful thinking hahaha)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Wilycub and Vivek like this.
  17. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Oh man, Berbil plush would be awesome.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  18. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I agree! I ordered mine the other day and wouldnt mind adding a few more characters to the collection.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  19. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Just got an email to say this has shipped.

jabus likes this.
  20. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Got my shipping notice too.