Mezco Mezco ThunderCats toys in 2015

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Mark M likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Well I guess they at least displayed him so he is not forgotten.

Daremonger likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

At least it looks like Tygra has some leg/hip articulation. If the others had that the line would probably been a lot more successful. Strange how he is not shown with his whip. I honestly don't think they are to worried about the line anymore and really don't think there will be anymore after this release.

Daremonger likes this.
  4. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

I think a little paint on his teeth to knock down the black will be all it takes to improve his face. I think he looks very good other than that and can't wait to pick him up.

Daremonger likes this.
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am planning on purchasing him as well although I agree with Mark I believe Tygra is the end of the road for this line.

Mark M and Daremonger like this.
  6. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Personally I am not too impress with Tygra. His face looks a bit off. Nonetheless I will probably get him as well. My favorite in this line is Cheetara.

Daremonger likes this.
  7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

She is very well done but I also think Panthro and Mumm-ra are accurate as well.

8. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Yes Mumm-ra was well done. Panthro is missing from my collection. Still have to get him. The online store where i bought lion-o, mumm-ra and cheetara never got the panthro. I saw a couple on ebay that wasnt that expensive but the shipping cost too expensive.

Daremonger likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

All of them with the exception of Lion-O are quite good. Lion-O just doesn't look right id design, sculpt or colour. He pretty much only looks good in one pose. The face and head sculpt is all wrong, along with the claw shield and the udy just doesn't seem bulky enough compared to the arms and legs.

Daremonger likes this.
  10. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

:tygraI am disappointed that Tygra's teeth still look the same after all of the fan comments about not liking them with the black lines and stuff. I guess that is easy enough for us to fix, but we shouldn't really have to. I hope it will improve the overall look of his face. Maybe someone can mock up a photoshopped pic of him with just white teeth so we can see the difference. Both the Mumm-ra and Panthro figures just have white teeth, so the big black lines on Tygra's teeth just don't look right. I'm still super excited to be getting him because it wouldn't feel like a set without him, but I was hoping for something that was the caliber of the others. Still hearing a March release date for him?

Daremonger likes this.
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well It technically is still a prototype, maybe they will fix it for Toy Fair in February.