Mezco Mezco Tygra Figure

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Vivek, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Vortex Explorer

He has been delayed. Will release on July 29 according to Amazon.

Robear-Coll likes this.
  2. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

I asked them on Facebook. Mezco still says April-May.

3. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Interesting ... would love to see it!

Mark M likes this.
  4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It would be interesting to see. I noticed on multiple toylines like Marvel legends, WWE, G.I. Joe and MOTUC, adjusting the neck length can make quite a difference to the overall look of a figure.

5. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Got an e-mail on Tuesday from BBTS that said they are expecting the item to arrive in 10 days at their warehouse. It will probably ship around beginning of May.

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That's awesome. Soon people will have the core characters complete. :D

7. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

All i need is a panthro and the snarf. Oh and the mummy mummra. May have to pick up the lion just to get the smarf.

Mark M likes this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Go for it. :D You can always repaint one of the Lion-O's red. ;)

9. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Oh boy. My paintjob is worse than a 1st grader. Ill make the biggest flop in the history of paintjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You could look up some tutorial videos. You could try spray paint or even sharpie markers lol.

11. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Just received a new email that tygra has arrived an my order is being processed. Excited to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark M likes this.
  12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You should be getting him soon then.
    Oddly enough I have never actually bought anything from BBTS.

13. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

This is my first time as well. It will probably take a couple of weeks to get here. It is the only crap thing if you are buying internationally. The wait. Now I am waiting for Trap Jaw and Mezco Tygra. Not looking forward paying customs though. I am very excited about Tygra. He will look nice beside Cheetara. I really hope they continue with this line. I would love to have all of the main cats.

14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am very doubtful they will continue the line after Tygra. Hopefully they do.

15. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

Got my Tygra!! Love him! He's my favorite of the line, but he's also my favorite to begin with.

adssse likes this.
  16. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Mine just shipped out. :tygra Can't wait to get him! For anyone who has him in hand, how are the teeth? Do they look too sharp and crooked and dirty like they did in the prototype? I was hoping they'd just be painted white. Really looking forward to seeing the four main cats together! Thank you, Mezco!

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Please post some pictures!

18. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

I will try to post pics tonight. His teeth still have the black outlines, but in hand it doesn't bother me. I really liked the way he turned out. In my opinion, the sculpt and paint/colors are to me the closest representation of Tygra that any company has produced. The orange paint on his face is a little off/asymmetric, but I can live with it. Other than that, I think he is perfect.

19. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  20. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

http://imgur.com/oU0LXVt

Here is one of my slightly modded Lion-O. His head was drilled out to allow it to sit lower on his neck. I also added another little peak to his eyebrows.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016