Mezco Mezco Tygra Figure

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Vivek, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

At the production rate they are going at, it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before they get to her.

Robear-Coll likes this.
  2. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I only got my Tygra today, and I must say he is very cool!! Panthro is still the best of the Cats to me, but Tygra takes a good second place! Love it!!

If the 6" Tygra from Mattel have the same head shape I will be very happy! ( just not the grin)

Robear-Coll likes this.
  3. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

well that sucks!

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I should have said IF and that is a gigantic mega scale IF they ever do here. I highly doubt Mezco will ever do her. But the list of characters that should be done before her is quite long. In six years they have produced five characters. A mummy Mumm-Ra that came with the SDCC Mumm-Ra doesn't count, nor does Snarf.

5. mumm_ra_n_rana

of course mummy mumm-ra don't count. he's more of a statue than an action figure.

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The same could really be said for the whole line. ;) They have some articulation but its more for just fine tuning a pose. None of them can really be put in any dynamic pose other than what they were sculpted for and you really can't play with them like an action figure.

7. mumm_ra_n_rana

sounds rather boring IMO.

8. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

True, but they are cartoon accurate and look very awesome!

9. mumm_ra_n_rana

I guess so. I mean mumm-ra doesn't have a weirdly shaped head anyway.
    Yes, I have an unhealthy love for the mummy lich.

10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Lion-O's head sculpt could be a lot better.

11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Agree, he is the worst of the lot, but compared to other sculps, he is not that bad ... I personally think the Bandai 8" Lion-O have the best sculp so far (excluding the new Mattel one)

12. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

This Mumm-Ra is the one to have then! He looks Awesome!!

13. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I finally received my Tygra last week and I'm really happy with him! I could have done without the snarl, but that's a minor nitpick. I think the sculpt is excelent and the colors are spot-on. Weird that, appart from the Mini-Mates, this is the first line since 1985 to complete the main heroes.

Robear-Coll and Mark M like this.
  14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The Mattel head looks the best but the Bandai body has far better proportions and articulation compared to the MOTUC buck body.

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Yep, it's just a pity it took them this long to do it.

16. mumm_ra_n_rana

If I had the money I would.

17. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Collecting figures is not cheap, especially if you do not live in th US!! I have spent crazy money on these little plastic men !! Hehe

Mark M likes this.
  18. mumm_ra_n_rana

I live i
    n the US I just don't have money to buy things because I have no job. :( I am having a hard time getting a job.

19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am presently unemployed as well. The only figures I buy at present are TMNT now and then as they are great and less than £10 each. Although I have bought a couple Transformers on sale this year. I found two for £12 which I just couldn't pass on but when I got to the till they made some mistake and only charged me £12 for both figures. :D

20. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker