Mezco Mezcos next Mega Scale figure-

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by elkkthunder, Jan 19, 2013.

1. elkkthunder

elkkthunder Junior Member

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I was happy to see the next is going to be Cheetara. It looks to be very well done!

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Mezco's doing great so far with their "ThunderCats" line.

4. cloudraker19

cloudraker19 Crabman

Great design! Can't wait to add Cheetara to the Mezco shelf. I hope we get Tygra also, but Lynx-o Pumyra and bengali would be a dream come true.

5. cgdc76

cgdc76 Active Member

Looking good! With way the right wrist is sculpted it looks like we'll be able to pose her close to the opening scene/HardHero stance.

6. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I love this Mezco line! But at this rate, they will finish the whole ThunderCats universe by the year 2020!

7. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

You said it, and if they did Wilykit and Wilykat with their space boards as a two pack like they did Mumm-Ra and Mummy form Mumm-Ra? :D Maybe SDCC will do something like that.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That would be pretty cool. I still have to pick up Panthro and also hoping for a nice looking Tygra at some point.

9. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

If you're looking, I bought the single Mezco Mumm-Ra yesterday at F.Y.E. at the mall for $29.99, and they had a Panthro, and at the same price, at my Toys R Us too. I would have bought another, but I already have one, and I'm saving myself for :tygra:.;)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks for the heads up. I may have to stop in at my local one and check it out.