Introducing: MiahLynx and my Lego ThunderTank!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by Miahlynx, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Miahlynx

Miahlynx New Member

Hello my name is MiahLynx! On another favorite site I go by miabricks and I am trying to gather support for my Lego Thunder Tank, called Pantro's Thundertank, at Lego Ideas! I have worked to represent the model as close to the 1980's style toy as I can and would now like to extend a topic for discussion here at ThunderCats.org! I have been an avid fan of The ThunderCats for many years, and have been playing with Lego just as long. I began building the tank some time ago, about 2009, and I have a few places it can be seen on the web. Liono and Panthro are my favorite action figures from the original line, so I have represented that in my Lego model. I would appreciate any support and comments the ThunderCat community may have to offer and am glade to have found this site to enjoy all things Cats eh!? [​IMG]

LiamABC, Wilycub, shortfuse and 2 others like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

The Lego ThunderTank looks incredible. :panthro

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What an incredible piece. A lot better than the one I tried to build when I was 10. ;)

4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

That is a fantastic Lego Thundertank!!! Very well done. I hope you will create more ThunderCats vehicles out of Lego. Maybe even a Lego Cats Lair? :)

adssse and Mark M like this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree.

6. Miahlynx

Miahlynx New Member

Thank You so much! Lego Ideas is a site where people can vote for a project and if it gets 10000 votes, Lego will review it as a possible set. Just like the Ghostbusters Ecto and the BTTF Delorean! I have been working on a Cats Lair that fits the tank and other various vehicles inside. I have also built Mumm-Ra's black temple! They are very large sets, I am finishing up some design ideas with the temple or pyramid doors and exterior, and working on the chest and head structure for the Cats Lair! If you like the tank and are into Lego at all, slide on over to Lego Ideas and lend me your votes! As for the other sets and what I have created I will certainly share the instructions and images here for all Thundercats fans to enjoy! The Black pyramid can be seen at MOCPages. The other images I have can be found at http://bricksafe.com/pages/MiahGee37/for-flickr-member
    Actually I will be sure to throw i all the other images I have in that file today!

Mark M likes this.
  7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow the Thundertank and Pyramid look amazing! I also really like what you have for Cats Lair so far.

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Amazing work.
    I seen some amazing Lego creations of M.A.S.K. and Starcom vehicles also. A friend of mine made some Visionaries Legos which he still has as he is a big fan of the series.

9. Peter McDaid

Peter McDaid New Member

amazing cznt believe it didnt get a better support are the plans for the thundertank availbale

10. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

I've only just seen this. Awesome! That Thundertank is amazing!

The pyramid is good too, although I can see why it might not be as interesting a design for Lego to make. It's not very visual. That's just me playing devil's advocate, because I do really like it.

Also I'm the guy who Mark M mentioned as having made the Visionaries vehicles and characters out of Lego. I've attached them here for your inspection.

Attached Files:

Mark M likes this.
  11. Cheetara76

Cheetara76 New Member

Very cool, I love it! I wish Lego would start making Thundercats sets.