Miniature Ma-Mutt

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by SnarfofOmens, Aug 7, 2014.

1. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

Does anyone own the miniature version of Ma mutt? Does he even exist?
    He is clearly shown on the back of the packaging to the miniature figures & accessories, buy i have never been able to find him anywhere.

Would love to own him, or at least know that someone somewhere has one.

2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Do you mean the one witht he Mamm-ra pack??

Ma-mutt and Snarf were releaesed as miniatures!

3. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

It does exist but the small one was called Ravage, so look for that name when you search. ;)

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That's right. I recall back in the summer of 96 when I found Pumyra and I was looking at the back of her package/product catalogue and seen Ravage and thinking it was odd. All the Thundercats toys I got before that were on the later cards showing all the figures with the orange backgrounds.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wait, are you asking about the LJN one or a miniature Kidworks?

6. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

Sorry i wrote that in a rush earlier. It's the Kidworks version i'm after, here is a pic [​IMG]

7. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Never seen that one before.

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Never seen that, or some of those other miniatures. I must do some research into the miniatures line. I never owned any of them.

9. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

I have the whole collection, just not the mini ma mutt :( i have a few doubles on eBay right now too if anyone needs them. Search 'ThunderianRelics'
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Merged Post:
    Not pictured, but i also have the mini Snowman & Snowmeow that go with this collection.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I never knew that Ma-mutt existed, but I must admit that its pretty cool!

11. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

outside of that image, i have never been able to track one down. i dont know if it exists out side of this picture anymore. I am a big ma-mutt fan so i have been digging for it but no luck as of yet.

12. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

I guess i shall have to keep looking, i shall never give up hope :liono

13. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Only took me a year to reply to this thread :) I dont believe the mini ma-Mutt exists. The one pictures is a prototype, but (to my knowledge) it was never released. Would have been VERY small though, right?

14. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That's pretty interesting. :)

15. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps that's why it was never produced? :)

16. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

It would be small, maybe snowman/snowmeow boulder size small, but i still want it. My mini collection feels so incomplete without it, even if it never actually existed.

17. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I believe the 1986 ThunderCats miniatures were offshoots of the LJN toy line.

18. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Very interesting indeed, please keep us updated on this if you do manage to find it.

19. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

good luck tracking him down. He was never released in the mini version although if he was he'd be the size of the South American mini snarf I feel. I think that cardback pic has him proportunately to small based off of Snarf and Feliono and Felina. Prototypes might be the only thing that exists, but I actively hunted for that piece for years and never saw any evidence it was produced, in fact only pic I've ever seen of one is the one above from the card backs.