MOC Grune the Destroyer Childbro / Otto Simon Foreign Card No Red Leg Paint Variant

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by NYGrune, Jul 17, 2014.

1. NYGrune

NYGrune New Member

Hi everyone,

I have a MOC Grune the Destroyer on a Childbro / Otto Simon card. The card is in German & English. The card has very minor wear and the bubble is fully in-tact. It is a variant of Grune in that it does not have the red paint on his legs. Does anyone know the value of this figure? I have never seen one in this version loose, let alone MOC. If anyone can help me or would like to make an offer I greatly appreciate the help.

2. NYGrune

NYGrune New Member

3. MADBUBBLER

MADBUBBLER Vortex Explorer

Hi,

I once had 10 loose Grune variants, 2 mocs and 2 graded mocs. They are not that easy to find. Unfortunately prices are not what they used to be. Good luck mate!

4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

No idea for a price carded, but an auction recently on eBay sold 4 of them loose for less than $19. Would have quite liked to have won that one.

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Nice piece, I have never seen one of these before.

6. MADBUBBLER

MADBUBBLER Vortex Explorer

Luckily one our fellow board members won the auction. I was the seller;)
    I know they are in great hands and will display nice in his endless rows of loose tcats figs :p:thumbsup:

7. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

By your response I am guessing that it is "thunderianroyalguard" who won the auction. :)

Do you have any more loose brown leg variant Grune's that you intend to sell? I really would like one.

8. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Glad they are with someone who will appreciate them.