My 3D Work

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Zack, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack Junior Member

Since I first joined here, ill show you my gallery. I have a deviatart page. which I got this talent from my father which he was an animator in the 80s before I was born, but today he still has the talents to teach me. I do this for money reasons but I have train still so its a trial and error time

http://zgrillo2004.deviantart.com

and Im also a 3d artist which I use 3DS Max
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/6500430266406026/lavi_jump/

Im still kinda working on the subspace texture :duh:

Enjoy:cheetaraveryhappy:

Zack

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

That video there is pretty cool but Im wondering how long it took you to make that short clip and how much work you put into it. Great artwork...hope to see some more

3. Zack

Zack Junior Member

well. it took about a month to do. what I did is I placed the model on the scene. then I designed my own background using Photoshop CS2 with my nebula abilities. Then I mapped the background spheretically so its like you are at that location. then I did the animations by placing the model in a path with a constraint and made the subspace with a simple cone with turbulance texture. On and all, it takes a while because rendering takes a long time for it to finish. :yawn: I am doing some renders of my friend Roman which he did a Hiigaran Interceptor. I put up the insignia on the wings and it looks cool. I dont have pics of it now because its on my other Computer :cheetaraveryhappy:
    ill try to upload it soon

Zack:cheetaraveryhappy:

4. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

that was awesome.

you plan on doing a mock "escape from thundera" animation? :)

5. Zack

Zack Junior Member

I ll try to do that but I really need a schematic of the flagship from one of the animators that did the show. I need the the side, top, and front views of the ship so I can make a model of it