My Plot Bunnies

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Fan-Fiction' started by Movie-Brat, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

I have a series of plot bunnies for various Thundercats crossovers though recently, even though it hasn't aired yet, I'm tempted to write them whether I actually do write them or not. I mean, some ideas I'm toying with. For example, a story that's a love letter to certain incarnations of various 80's animated franchises. It'd be an epic crossover with the 2k3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the new Thundercats cartoon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Transformers: Animated.

But there wouldn't be any villain team ups. For a crossover such as this, you'd have to bring in a big bad that's worse than the others. And just in case I write this, keep this a secret since it's more of a surprise. The big bad would be the Cybermen from Doctor Who.

I chose them out of all these other choices;

The Daleks
    The aliens from Battle: LA
    The Borg

The only recognizible villain would've been Megatron but he'd play a supporting role like Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs since he'd know something about the Cybermen. Speaking of, they'd have deceased Autobots as one of their soldiers to combat the Transformers.

That's all but what do you think?

2. Lord Slithor

Lord Slithor Mutant

I've got a few of my own too. For years I've had ideas for several "Deadliest Warrior"-style mashups between the Thundercats and aliens and villains from other established franchises. Mine were...

Predator
    Terminator
    Xenomorph (from the ALIEN series)
    Klingon
    Daleks
    Cylons from classic BSG
    The Martians from The War of the Worlds (1953 movie version)

3. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

That sounds all cool, especially ThunderCats versus the Daleks. Speaking of, incidentally; I have a crossover with Doctor Who and the 2011 Thundercats. First of all, I'm using the Fourth Doctor. It takes place after Leela's departure where he decides to take a small vacation to Third Earth in the kingdom of Thundera. By the by, Jaga has met all of the incarnations of the Doctor, the Eleventh incarnation he met hours before the fall of Thundera.

In the actual story, the Doctor finds out about the fall of Thundera as well as the fact about a rouge lizard man aliling himself with a familiar enemy of his; tries to warn King Claudus but he gets framed in the process-the guards believing him to outright murder him. He gets sent to the dungeon immediately but gets freed when Thundera gets attacked.

However, he gets hit in the head hard by a lizardman and falls down the stairs. He survives the next day but has amnesia. He doesn't meet up with the ThunderCats right away but he does eventually find them in the woods.

Still trying to string up the story together but what do you think?

4. Lord Slithor

Lord Slithor Mutant

I like it! Sounds like it's got some great potential. Plus, the Fourth Doctor is my favorite, so you've already got me hooked! :)

Some further elaborations in my mashups: each one would be more or less one-on-one battles with each of the enemies (except in the case of the Daleks, which would be a group, and the Cylons and the Martians would be actual stories.) So here's what I've got...

Lion-O Vs. Predator
    Tygra Vs. Klingon
    Panthro Vs. Xenomorph
    Cheetara Vs. Terminator
    Wily Kat & Wily Kit Vs. Daleks

I thought those pairings worked best. But I'm open to suggestions.

5. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I thought I'd jump in by adding a few of my own.:

Shadris vs The aliens from Battle: LA (a 5 on 5 battle)

Ocelli vs Dracula

Xendara vs the Wolfman

Felina vs James Bond

6. Nine Tiger

Nine Tiger Great Void Dweller

I did Tygra meets Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar. I also did Tygra meets the Cthulu Universe and Tygra meets Elvis ;)

MGP

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I have two crossover stories in my head that focus on the classic ThunderCats series: one featuring characters from Disney's W.I.T.C.H. and another featuring characters from Punky Brewster. Here're the plotlines:

W.I.T.C.H./ThunderCats
    An ancient prophecy forgotten long ago brings the Guardians of the Veil and the ThunderCats together for the adventure of a lifetime and push them to their absolute limits.

Punky Brewster/ThunderCats (based mostly on the Punky cartoon)
    An accidental magical spell by Glomer accidentally transports him and Punky and friends to the ThunderCats' dimension. There, hilarity and action ensue.

8. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

This match up just popped into my head; Tygra vs Susan Storm-Richards (Invisible Woman).