SilverHawks My Silverhawk Grail

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Jaga, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

I thought I would show this off here since some other members collect Silverhawks. Some fellow collectors know how picky I am on package conditions. I have been searching for an Ultrasonic Quicksilver to finish my Silverhawk collection of MOC figures for many years. I have been looking for a nice condition one of these for more then 4 years with no luck. I have found a few of these MOC but they were not in great shape. So I finally found one that is unpunched and actually case fresh. Most people claim things are case fresh but this one actually was pulled from the sealed case. I was actually able to even get the original shipper case that it came with. Now I can again re-focus on my Thundercats collection. Here is a pic of it:

[​IMG]

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Nice score Jaga, that fig is amazinly hard to find loose let alone on a good condtion card. I still need a loose one for my set.

3. 10incher

10incher Active Member

4. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Huh, nice-looking action figure! I was never into the Silverhawks, but it looks like you found what you were looking for. Enjoy!:bengali:

5. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

Very nice find my friend! I also collect Silverhawks :D