My son Logan and his small collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Endorx, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Still arranging my small collection so pics soon, Nothing like most of you guys though.... Not yet anyway :D

Anyways, I always loved Thundercats from being little so im bringing my son Logan, who is now 3 years old up on the same cartoons i did. :thumbsup:

He wants to watch episodes every night at bed time with his friend Snarf.
    He has them on videos. Hes very good with toys and has been for a very long time!! You wouldn't believe how lucky or should i say spoilt he is.. :D I would of loved to of had the mammoth toy collection he has!! All vintage toys of my era!!

His Thundercats collection is still growing. He said he wants Ben Gali next :eek: He loves them! Especially the miniatures*, cats lair and Thundertank (*which he has them all! lol..). He plays with them everyday..

:liono

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When i bought the mini cats lair, The crest piece had broken through so we made our own.. He enjoyed that...

Oh, And Panthro is his favorite! :)

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. Lynx-O

Lynx-O Glass Walker

It may be small but it is great, very nice collection man and love what you and your son did with the Thundercats logo.

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

It's always so nice to see the younger generation showing the same love and passion like us when we were kids! Your collection is great Endorx and well done on introducing your son to the Thundercats world, i have a brother, a little older than Logan who is also versed in the series and eveytime he asks me to play the DVDs i see the excitement all over his eyes! My brother Odysseas is fond of Tygra and yesterday i showed him the HH version! He really loved it!

Great job on the crest:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  4. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

That's awesome. Glad to see your bringing him up on the good stuff. :thumbsup:

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Haha, wow, that's some "small" ThunderCats collection! :D

Your son is adorable. :)

6. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Cheers folkes :D

He has some more additions, But there on the way from overseas.. He doesnt know yet so i may post up a vid of him opening them, lol.. And of course pics :D

7. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

That's awesome man!

8. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

I got a group of figures extremely cheap so let Logan have these 2... To my surprise they are in mint condition as was the others... :O So he knows hes to look after them.. :)

Hes over the moon with them..

Out came Mummras crypt again and playing with them.. Awesome!

[​IMG]

9. brollicon

brollicon Junior Member

nice collection

10. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

He's actually holding the semi rare painted eyes Lynx-o! ;)

11. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

that's awesome lol. have him attack those my little ponies with his tcats! lol

12. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Cheers chaps.. Ill get some new pictures up soon of his growing collection, lol...

13. Normally, I've been picking on Snarf since 2004 online but after seeing that cute pic of your son hugging the Snarf plush, awwwwwwwwwww.

I'll leave Snarf alone..............for now.

But I will add this, when I was ten years old, during the height of Thundercats, I always wanted a Snarf plush but my mother said "the teeth are made of paper and it would get ruined in no time."

So I never gave him another thought. But perhaps I should reconsider someday and look online on e-bay. Is his teeth really made out of paper? I never held the toy in my hand so I wouldn't know.

14. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I believe his teeth are made of a felt-like material.

15. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Heres an update

We go to alot of toy fairs and car boots so we bring home what we find, lol.... Loads of little bits not pictured..

[​IMG]

and for christmas :D A working >>>>

[​IMG]

just need to find the loose bits that they come with

P.s... This isnt my collection, i have my own, lol..

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  16. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Who would have thought that a child born, what, twenty years (?) after the toys hit shelves would not only be playing with them now, but have access to so many so easily? When I was his age, the show was in reruns, and the toys were nowhere to be found. Logan is one lucky kid.

ETA: TWO Swords of Omens?! Save some for the rest of us! ;)

17. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Haha, Yes, same here... I guess hes getting what i would of loved at his age.. :)

He has 3 swords... Just didnt take a picture of it, lol.. I also have 3 :) Ah, the joys.. I love collecting :D

18. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

What a lucky kid, I would have lost my mind at the sight of that many Thundercats when I was a youngster. How did you find so many swords?

19. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

I just pick them up when there cheap enough :) I have a few more, lol...

Logan has a few more additions, Mainly this one.. Hes only missing Pumyra now.. :)

Testing my new camera...

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, his head bracket was damaged in the post (bits on the floor) so his head doesn't lift as it should.. Wont make a difference really when hes playing with it, lol.....