My Vintage Toystore

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by lion-i, Nov 4, 2006.

1. lion-i

lion-i New Member

Hi!

Hi, my name is Eric and someone from eyeofthundera.net recommended this site to me. I'm a huge vintage toy fan and have been collecting mostly transformers and he-man but also thundercats.

I have an online toystore (Transformers, Thundercats, He-Man, Jem, etc) which went live three weeks ago and I'd like to get some feedback about the site and my prices on the Thundercats figures. But first I'd like permission to post a link here... I'm not sure if it breaks any of your rules. If it does then my appologies.

2. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Your welcome to post a link here to your site no problem, however I've moved your thread into the 'Marketplace forum' as we keep any links where items are for sale or trade here.

You will find we are a pretty easy going bunch and pretty much have the basic rules you find on most decent forums!

So welcome to the forum and have fun here!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  3. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Hey Lion-I I guess you got my message, welcome to our forums. We are glad to see you around and have one more member to discuss Thundercats

4. lion-i

lion-i New Member

Hey, you're the one who gave me the cool feedback from the other forum?

Anyways, here's the link http://www.toycatacomb.com

I'd welcome any feedback, both negative and possitive.

Awe... no thumbs up icon :(

5. lion-i

lion-i New Member

It's been a long time since I've been here. Hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to let you guys know I have a sale going on + free shipping worldwide. Details can be seen on the home page. The free shipping is ending within the next 24 hours but the sale continues to until the end of this month.

Take Care Everyone!