My Visit to the McFarlane Toys Showroom/HQ's

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by MannysCollectibles, Apr 1, 2006.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Well i figured i could share a few pictures from my visit yesterday to the McFarlane Toys Showroom/Headquarters. The showroom was kinda small but it had some awesome displays and actual prototypes used for their diffferent toy lines,their setup although small was very detailed. McFarlane Toys is headquartered here in Tempe,AZ there is no other showroom...this is the one. They even have their corporate offices right across the road from their showroom. If anyone comes to AZ make sure you stop at the McFarlane's showroom you'll be glad you did. Here's quite a few pictures i took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

That's pretty cool. How big is that place? Do they have everything on display or just a little? I've seen a few McFarlane toys and they have always really impressed me. I can't wait for that new Spawn show to come out. :)

3. MannysCollectibles

Part 2

Here's some more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MannysCollectibles

Par 3

And more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Who is that Angel looking guy?

6. MannysCollectibles

Im not sure who he is but he sure looks cool, the place is probably about 1000 sq feet., the show room is also were they have their warehouse so they sell all their toylines from there. Im not sure all their toylines are displayed but it sure seems like it, they dont have all the figures from one line but i would say all their toy lines are shown. Awesome place to say the least

7. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Those are sweet. Kind of makes me want to open up my billy the kid, and matrix figures and display them. That is absolutely one place i want to visit now. I love that huge violator statue .

8. MannysCollectibles

The place is awesome wish i had a shop like that. I asked the manager if there were any other showrooms but he said no. Probably because Tempe,AZ is where they are headquartered. Its one of a kind to say the least