NEW 2011 Tshirt!

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by neisan18, Mar 28, 2011.

1. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Hi everyone! As you may recall, I posted a thread a couple months ago that mentioned wanting a Tshirt that Albert Lawrence was wearing in the promotional video that Warner sent out for the Bandai toy line. Unfortunately I can't seem to find my original thread on it, so, I thought it'd be best to start a new one since I received a link from Albert himself today for the Tshirt.
    I have already ordered mine and unfortunately they seem to be already sold out, but there is an option to be notified when they come back in stock.
    It is an official licensed product, and looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine... I live in Canada and they do ship internationally (woo!)

Here is the link:
    http://www.myteespot.com/Sword-Swipe-Thundercats-T-shirt-p-16413.html

2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Cool, probably the best Thundercats t-shirt i've seen lately!!

Anywhere else available for pre-order?

3. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Nice hat aero:thumbsup:, the good thing with the Tundercats symbol is that it is so discreet and cool it fits perfectly on every cloth and style:D

5. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Interesting! The yellow certainly doesn't do it for me, but it's nice to see even more merchandise pumping out. I hope it doesn't become a case of over-saturation, but rather a case of Thundercats regaining the mass popularity it once achieved in the 80s!

6. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I don't like it, makes Lion-O look bloodthirsty, imo.

Would be nice if they could make shirts for the lady fans to wear. I only see designs for men and I'm just not into wearing mens clothes. :eek::p

7. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Walmart tends to have Thundercats things in the 'Mens/Teens/Young' section. Thats where I get most of my swag. A medium in a mens t-shirt fits like a ladies, and with some tinkering can look like a baby doll tee if thats your style. SO far I've gotten at least two Thundercats t-shirts, one long sleeved, and a sweatshirt from the Walmart.

First post too. WOOT.

8. Lion-O1578

Lion-O1578 New Member

Shirt is pretty sweet. I did however get a Thundercats shirt at JC Penny last week (black shirt with the Thundercats insignia on it).

9. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I love it :D

10. Hyper Jaguar

Hyper Jaguar Junior Member

Is it going to be released at any retail stores?

11. Rat3ch

Rat3ch New Member

its so Cool :D

12. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Hot Topic online has a new shirt with the 2011 cast on it.

They also have some vintage ones of the old symbol

AND headphone earbuds.

Just sayin.

13. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

To Thundera's flaming core with Hot Topic. They're way overpriced. >.< Walmart, as much as I hate you, you're always my saving grace with fandom shirts.