New 6" Classic toy line from Mattel!

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by balgus82, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

I don't think the missing logo was a mess up that they need to cover with a slip cover. I think this was just showing off what the packaging will look like. They might not even go with a slip cover. It was just a guess on my part because Classics 2.0 have slip covers over the outer box. In the end I don't care about the packaging too much. I want whats inside the package.

2. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

They might not use a slip cover, doesn't matter ... but the fact remains ... they posted pics without a logo .. which I feel was the wrong move! and I feel they should just repost a pic with it fixed ... end!

Mark M likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Since the box was empty hopefully it's justa mock up and not finished. If it was finished they would probably have had a proper packaged Lion-O inside it.

adssse likes this.
  4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Let's hope so. Our beloved Thundercats deserve better!

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Indeed. I still think they deserve better than using the dated MOTUC buck bodies.

6. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Pumyra head paint.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Wow, that looks very nice!

Sebastiaan and Roadpigjohn like this.
  8. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Happy to see her face markings are more visible than I had thought.

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am very pleased. I have very high hopes for this line. So far so good!

10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Looks a lot better than the first prototype. Now all we have to do is hope that it's in scale and not too tall like the MOTUC women compared to the MOTUC men figures.

11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Why is no one putting up stuff like this on the front page ?

12. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I concur.

13. Ancient Spirit of Evil

Ancient Spirit of Evil Junior Member

Wow, the paint job looks great and really shows off how much better and more accurate the new head is! Now I wonder how soon we might see a reveal of the SDCC exclusive?

Sebastiaan and Roadpigjohn like this.
  14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I hope the SDCC exclusive is something awesome.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

i am also hoping for something special at sdcc .

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  16. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Thanks Justin!!! Now all can see and know about it without siffing through the forms ....

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  17. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Impressive!

Ianm1225 likes this.
  18. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I too love the new Pumyra face. I was reserving my feedback until I've seen the painted face, but I'm really happy that they changed her. She does look more cartoon accurate to me. Thrilled that she's part of the first sub.

19. Fandabidozi

Fandabidozi Junior Member

Most impressive.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  20. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I see that the Club Grayskull is selling out like in minutes. The Anti He-man in about 2 minutes. I am really glad that I subbed because I think that the TC will do the same. I am just a bit worried. I see that the Anti He-Man was a chase figure and sold out in two minutes. It was only available during EA. The part that I am worried about is the TC chase figures and exclusives. By the looks of it, it may be difficult to obtain those figures. One will have to be really quick and hope that your computer is at top notch on the day.

Mark M likes this.