New Mezco variants

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by balgus82, Jan 11, 2017.

1. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

This is such crap. They've already released these! I want Thunderkittens and Mutants!

3. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Just received that e-mail too. I may just pick up the Mumm-Ra. I wish they did Panthro though. I missed out on him.

I agree. Rather than using space for variants they could make new characters. I guess this is probably easier.

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

They look nicely done but I don't plan on spending money on them when I already have the first run.

5. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Will look at Mumm Ra as I missed him. Not a fan of the open mouth LionO

6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Same.

7. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I really think we need a new sculpt, its the third release of the same LionO. Really guys?!

8. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Like I said earlier, Mezco needs to progress further and release the Thunderkittens and Mutants if they have any desire to sustain this line and make any kind of profit.

Gerrit and adssse like this.
  9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Anyone know if the whole Mumm-Ra glows in the dark of if it is just the hands that glow in the dark, like the previous release?? I asked Mezco on twitter but never received a response. If the whole Mumm-Ra glows in the dark then I would be interested. But this sure seems like an attempt to move previously unsold inventory.