New ThunderCats Toy Line Roars Into US Retail Stores Nationwide!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Jul 28, 2011.

1. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Our friends over at Bandai sent us the following press release! We should expect the new ThunderCats toys at US retail very soon!

2. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

This thread is going to explode

What fantastic news about them now in stores

Just wish that they will hurry up and get them in stores in the uk-I will have to get them off eBay now and pay the shipping fees-looks like I will have the USA and uk figures-o well

What a day!!!

It looks like the new figures are popping up all ready. I'm loving the packaging on the classic 8 inch figure. Soo good that you can see the figures.

What a 24 hours we have coming up

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  3. great cant wait to see them in stores although my toys r us shows no signs of adding anything yet

4. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I'll check the TRU inventories tomorrow.. But I highly doubt they've hit retail shelves yet. Just last week TRU made their order to Bandai. =/

5. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

I tried ordering from Kmart a few days ago, twice. Both times came back as out of stock order canceled in an email after check out was completed.

6. daroga

daroga Moleman

An word on what Amazon is going to sell themselves? They've gotten the roleplay stuff and the 4" line, but the 6" and 8" Classics right now are limited to their 3rd party sellers. I'd like to be able to order right from them since we have Prime.

7. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

From bbts when I try to buy a t.cats figure

PLEASE NOTE: This item is only available to ship to addresses in the USA and Canada. Bandai America requires that this item ships only to North America. Orders & Preorders with shipping addresses outside the USA & Canada will be cancelled; we apologize for the inconvenience.

This is a shame as it will have to be eBay if any people want to buy them who don't live in the USA.

8. Irish_Legend

Irish_Legend Moleman

just saw this on ebay
    is it me or has the light blue on Tygra been repainted a green colour now

[​IMG]

9. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Checked my local TRU last night. Still nothing.

10. egoing

egoing Junior Member

I received the Thundertank from Amazon today. Claws flip out from the paws, which I hadn't noticed before. SNARF now has black pupils instead of the solid green eyes. I like the light up eyes, but the generic voice actor and engine sounds are meh. The back storage hatch can be opened with the figures magnet, which is kinda a neat feature.

Here is an image.

Attached Files:

11. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

God that Thundertank looks beast. o_o

I went to my TRU today, inventory systems where down. =/ And nothing on Tuesday's shipment.

12. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

got my haul in the mail today! gotta share em they are so nice detailed and glossy. the panthro, wilykat, lizard look so good in my opinion!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Bladecollector

Bladecollector Moleman

Looks like Santa came to see you today! I am getting jealous with everyone getting toys already.

Although I would have them open and playing with them as the show aired tonight, gotta keep them in the packaging this time (well, I will probably with 2 of everything)

14. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

those are fantastic pics! I can't wait to get the toys and hope BBTS dispatch soon!

15. Tommyx13

Tommyx13 Junior Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  16. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I have to be very patient and wait for them to hit my store..and maybe even put them on layaway. DX

Nice haul man. :thumbsup:

17. cloudraker19

cloudraker19 Crabman

I'm honestly considering going on a toy run today. But I haven't done that since wave 7 of DCUC came out. It's just such a burden on gas money. I don't really think stores stock new waves on Sundays either. Oh well. I can wait till Friday I suppose.

18. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

My son's Thundertank, 4" Lion-O and Tygra showed up yesterday. Mumm-Ra, Lizard with cannon, sword of omens and claw shield here on Monday. :) he is in heaven. Ill post pictures from our Premier party as well!

19. est_no

est_no Junior Member

Man, these are awesome! Quite a bit more detailed than the last ones I remember .. :D

20. Booyah!

Booyah! Moleman

I got mine a few days ago and think they're fantastic! One of the reasons I gravitated toward the 4" line was that I could grab the whole team together in one shot. They looked great packaged, each with they're own artwork on it.

[​IMG]