New version Lion-O 2.0 from Mattel

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Me either. :slithe

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I never owned Hurricane Hordak, but was his MOTUC versions chestplate soft like the first MOTUC Hordak? If so it is no wonder the Vac Metal paint didn't last. If Flyiong Fist He-Man's chest armour is soft and removable then it would be better not to have vac metal paint.

3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I hope that when they make Grune that his armor doesn't get the same Vac Metal paint treatment. We might not "play" with our display figures, but we do pose them differently sometimes (shouts the little kid inside of me lol):panthro

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I doubt Grune's armour would get Vac Metal when the original didn't have it.
    I suppose on what people class as playing with toys/figures but regardless of that, when I buy a figure I like to be able to pose it and take it down and have a look at it without worry of it breaking etc. I have owned some extremely fragile toys, mostly Japanese robots like Transformers, Macross and Gundam an they broke very easily. What I like about various figures is that you could pose them and play with them and even let them drop on the floor and go through rough play sessions without any worry of anything happening to them.