No Hope for a Continuation on Netflix after all!

Discussion in '2011 ThunderCats Cartoon & Movie' started by xluckinekostylex, Mar 5, 2017.

1. xluckinekostylex

xluckinekostylex Glass Walker

I just found out that Matt McNabb as closed down the Petition for Reviving Thundercats (2011) @change.org. I guess there's no hope for the reboot afterall, maybe thundercats doesn't exist anymore.. fanbases like young justice and green lantern animated, the numbers were large.
    I guess we're not ready, for a continuation, let alone a reboot.
    There's just no just in the world.
    https://www.change.org/p/netflix-ne...ents_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
    the result of supporters for the reboot, are 2,886.

2. grumpykat

grumpykat Junior Member

it's just a sign of the times, man. Sword and Sorcery-esque movies/tv just aren't in style. They're just like the Western, they had their heyday.

Sure we have the occasional exception now and then, but for the most part people don't connect to that genre; just like the modern western today.

3. xluckinekostylex

It's just isn't fair, all they care about is now is magical ponys, and ninja turtles now, and they still are.. they don't care about thundercats anymore..

4. catgurl

catgurl Berbill

No surprises there. Fans of Thundercats are few when compared to other animated franchises. And out of those, fans of the 2011 version are even less. WB are not going to spend money to continue a TV series cater for a few thousand fans.

5. xluckinekostylex

I think thundercats is now nothing more than a complete footnote and a joke.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017