Non-ThunderCats Scores & Collections

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Sep 7, 2015.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am not sure, but I believe the Silverhawks were produced before Tigersharks

Mark M likes this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Probably one of the times action features ruined toys.

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That is absolutely beautiful! It is very clean and organized. I would really like to have a place like that for my collection.

Lord LionO likes this.
  4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Just stunning! It's like a toy paradise. :thumbsup

Lord LionO likes this.
  5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Beautiful! A very high quality collection indeed, thanks for posting this! That Smurfs set is fantastic and your Astral Moat Monster Hardcopy is the stuff of dreams :)

Lord LionO likes this.
  6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

So, I completed the Series 1 Nerfuls and also got this little bugger from the unreleased Series 2; Honeybear. There are a few samples of Series 2 Nerfuls figures out there, but none of them were officially released. Except this guy. But instead of a normal release, he became a UK mail-away exclusive. Pretty scarce, very happy to have him :)

[​IMG]

adssse and catgurl like this.
  7. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

Ahhh the Nerfuls! Loved those little buggers! :) That's a nice find you got there.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Right!? Last one I saw on eBay went for $560 :00 That's insane!!I got this one in a lot. His parts were mismatched with other Nerfuls, but I spotted him... $40 well spent! :)

Wilycub and Mark M like this.
  9. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

My newest addition to the collection. Finally have a G1 Transformers Item! :biggrin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

I remember seeing this as a kid in the cartoon and after all these years, they really nailed his design, I still love the way they designed this character. The coolest looking one of all tj the Tigersharks followed by Dragonstein.

adssse likes this.
  11. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

And in beautiful condition! Still got the, uh, the old tagger on it :)

Agreed! I'm after a decsent Capt. Bizzarly and I'm making my own Dragonstein.

Lord LionO likes this.
  12. William Graves

William Graves Glass Walker

My autographed filmation ghostbusters comics would look great with your framed pictures lol that's some serious awesomeness right there!

Mark M likes this.
  13. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Thanks! I love the filmation ghostbusters and sadly it was / is overshadowed but I thoroughly enjoy the series. Anything filmation ghostbusters is alright by me including the comics :thumbsup

adssse, Wilycub and William Graves like this.
  14. William Graves

William Graves Glass Walker

Yes they were. Don't get me wrong I grew up to bill Murray and others but man filmation version was the original. Gotta give them the credit due.

adssse and Lord LionO like this.
  15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The Filmation Ghostbusters cartoon toys were great looking and the Ghost Command playset looked amazing. In my opinion the best playset of all 80's toys.

William Graves and Lord LionO like this.
  16. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Yep, I completely agree. The toys were very cartoon accurate, colorful and very fun looking. As was the car and the playset, a very underestimated line compared to some of the other 80's toy lines.

adssse and William Graves like this.
  17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I never owned or seen the toys growing up. Only discovered them a couple years ago.
    As much as I love Bravestarr I wish the Mattel toys had been a lot more cartoon accurate.

18. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Got these Half-Shell Heroes test shots. They were $0.01 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shortfuse, Mark M, adssse and 2 others like this.
  19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow, that's a great deal! Congratulations on those.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  20. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I recently got some bargain WWE figures I will have to post some pics this week. :D