Non-ThunderCats Scores & Collections

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Sep 7, 2015.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Yes, please do!

Mark M likes this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I have a lot of pictures to take. :D

3. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Got this figure in today. Shao-Lin, from Captain Simian & The Space Monkeys! I spotted her in a lot, very happy!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  4. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Also from Mattel's Captain Simian & The Space Monkeys: Gormongus and Spydor! Pretty happy to pick up Gormongus, he's quite hard to find. He's missing the GIANT gun, but as that's not very cartoon accurte it's fine :)

[​IMG]

And from the 2006 Biker Mice From Mars show: Cataclysm! I love the design of this guy and the figure is quite impressive at 9" tall! Also the cartoon is pretty good! It's basically a continuation of the 90's show, which is pretty unique, right?

[​IMG]

Fun Fact: Cataclysm is voiced by Clancy Brown, who also voiced Grune in the 2011 ThunDerCats show :)

Mark M likes this.
  5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Finally got this out of storage. Love it, so so much! From Jeff Smith's BONE line by ReSaurus: Kingdok!

[​IMG]

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Some more from the ReSaurus BONE line:

Thorne
    [​IMG]

Think it's a great figure, though the resemblance to the comic is minimal. She also came with a Mizz Possum figure, which will have her own post together with the Possum kids that came with:

Smiley Bone [Blue Vest variant]
    [​IMG]

Fantastic figure, like it better then the regular, red vest version.