Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by adssse, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I got "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"! :D I don't know how the quiz uses the answers to pick the cartoon, but I guess He-Man must also have a fear of Killer Clowns!! LOL!! ;)

2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

You know you're a true 80's kid (or very sad man-child), if you spotted they used a more modern version of "My Pet Monster" in then choose a toy section. The 80's version looked a lot cooler.

Wilycub likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I got She-Ra. LOL.

They also used a more modern version of the Voltron toy.

Wilycub likes this.
  4. Wilycub

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! LOL! :D The original 80's toy was definitely better looking.... and bigger! :)

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wilycub and Mark M like this.
  6. Wilycub

Thanks for sharing, adssse! Nice list, though no surprise as to who the number one villain would be. ;) Maybe it's just the nostalgic kid in me talking, but I think that "Tatsu" should have been rated higher. :) I still love the scene in the second TMNT movie where he says "Let any who challenge, step forward", and Shredder appears, "I challenge!" :thumbsup

Mark M likes this.
  7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Great list. Shows how deep the villain roster is. A lot of the villains in TMNT had real personalities and potential for toys.
    Armaggon and Tigerclaw should be on the list.
    The second half of TMNT Season 4 has started and it is off to a great start with another very interesting character joining them.
    That was an awesome scene. Always loved the second movie. Seen it so many times. I remember my surprise one weekend off from college going through old VHS tapes and finding it on one of them. I watched it, Scooby Doo and some Thundercats cartoons I found.

Wilycub likes this.
  8. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

The Shredder that appeared in the 2014 TMNT movie should be last on that list! The cartoon Shred-head was super though.

Mark M likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I haven't seen the second movie yet but allegedly the Shredder in the first movie wasn't the real Shredder.

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend