Official launch of ThunderCats Lair's Classic 1980s Merchandise Section! :)

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by He-Fan, Apr 16, 2011.

1. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Hi everyone,

We've been talking about this and planning this literally since this site launched at the end of 2005, and we're now very proud to present the launch of our long-awaited Classic 1980s Merchandise Section! :)

Although still in its very early stages, our ultimate goal for this section is for it to include every item of classic-style ThunderCats memorabilia ever produced, so needless to say if you have any items in your collection that are missing from this, we'd love to hear from you! :)

We do, in fact, have a couple of items lined up ready to add to this section already (including a couple from forum members I've spoken to), but in the meantime we wanted to get this section launched and out there! :thumbsup:

Here's a link to the section's main index page: http://www.thundercatslair.org/collectibles/classic-1980s-merchandise/ . We hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Take care... :)

2. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I don't have pictures of all of my merchandise, but what I do have pics of are on pages 1 and 4 here: http://www.montecarlossaerocoupe.com/ThunderCats/ThunderCats.htm As always, feel free to use anything I have for the site.

Some other items I have are:
    Children's Pajamas - 2 types, Lion-O and Tygra
    Coloring books
    Paperback adventure books
    US Comics
    Posters from all 6 US Magazines, but only 5 of the magazines
    Activity Sets (frameable background with transferable characters that are put wherever the kid wanted to put them).
    I think I even have a 3-D Activity Set

3. myobsession

myobsession New Member

Hey guys,

I am casting a show on TLC about collectors. I would love to speak to someone with a massive ThunderCats collection. If anyone is interested, email me at colleen@sharpentertainment.com. Thanks!

Colleen

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awesome, thanks for the site update! We can never get enough of this kind of information.

5. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Really excited about this new addition to TCL.org. Keep up the superb work, guys! :)

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Fantastic!!!

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Excellent. You are more than welcome to use the magnetic board game pictures I posted.

8. Stingerlover

Stingerlover New Member

Awesome.ive a ton of 89's figures got a origiginal with 6 wings i was wondering,ive teied to upload pics onto my avatar but nothing worx.thanks