Online Shops

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by cwheel0, Jun 1, 2007.

1. cwheel0

cwheel0 New Member

Anyone have some links to online shops that sell moc thundercats?

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

3. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

4. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I really thought we had that on there. Out of all stores toysandtoons should've been ne of the first ones. Thanks Andrew...did you get my email?

5. cwheel0

cwheel0 New Member

Awsome, Thanks for the help!

6. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Re-send it over to me. I have been working like crazy and may have let one slip by me, thinking I responded or something. I don't remember not responding to any email, but I also don't remember getting any thundercats questions.

I am pushing to get some original product out in summer of '08 on that project I was talking about af fx '06. (for anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about, which is most people, the project in question is unrelated to thundercats or any other established property). I'd really like to be able to get it ready to push out for 08, but we may make it for '09 depending on money, schedules, etc. We're trying to make something that we don't NEED to have a hit with to stay afloat. Our research showed us if you're banking on a character property being a hit and it isn't the instant hit you expect, and that would leave the creators in a position where they have to quit or go bankrupt, the property isn't going to last. We're trying to take it slow and be careful with the budget to make it work. If it is a big hit awesome, but if it isn't, we can still continue to put something out there and let the audience grow slowly.

Either way, toysandtoons will be a featured store for the stuff we'll be releasing. Its like how "jay and slient bob's secret stash" will always offer kevin smith stuff. If I am working on something character related, toysandtoons will offer it. We're shooting for direct market sales (comic shops), rather than the retail giants.

So...bookmark toysandtoons now ;)