Panthro arrival thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys (2016 -)' started by Sebastiaan, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Mutant

Well it looks like Panthro will certainly only ship after 4 January according to this post on Facebook. Since Pumyra and Mumm-Ra have been confirmed to ship only on the 4th, I wonder if Panthro will also ship on the 4th, or if he is delayed by another month too?? Anybody knows?
    [​IMG]

2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

No need for this thread just yet. Since Pumyra and Mumm-Ra won't ship til January, it'll be February before we get Panthro, mark my words.

3. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

If ever!! Mark my words.

4. balgus82

balgus82 Staff Artist - 2011 TC.org Staff

This is their response when asking about Panthro:

[​IMG]

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Well that's helpful

6. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member TC.org Staff

It's the general customer service response from reps that know absolutely nothing about the toy line and are just reading from a pre-prepared script in front of them. To get any concrete answers you have to contact DR escalations.

In regard to Panthro I did ask about this too earlier when I contacted DR escalations and unfortunately they don't have any update on whether or not the December items are delayed yet. I'm sure Mattel will post the sale info up for December in the next week though and we will find out then ;)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Mutant

I hope they post the photos of Panthro soon, can't wait to see him. Does anybody else wonder if he will come with any additional accessories apart from the standard weapon?

8. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

I think it was said somewhere that he's shipping with a samoflange.

9. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

What the fuck is a SAMOFLANGE?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Panthro pre-auth charge returned.

11. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Language filter incoming ...

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Mutant

Now just imagine if they invented a samoflange for us to finally see what it is... I would have been very happy for a nice little surprise in the box like a Snarfer, a Mumm-Ra fly or even that crazy plant fairy thing (which I don't recall but I know Booshman made a custom of). Either way, I'm glad we're getting him.

13. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Mutant

Which likely means "here comes the long wait over Xmas for those single shipment folk out there who doesn't have one of the figures yet" and the "long wait over Xmas for those monthly shippers who wants to complete the current sub". Well we've been waiting since July 2015's announcement, what will another 3 weeks be?

14. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Man, I am so glad we won't have to deal with DR anymore after Panthro. I was authorized for 5 separate subs with five different shipping amounts even though I ordered all my subs together and they've been charged and shipped together without an issue for all the other figures. Now DR tells me there is nothing they can do to combine them and I will have to wait for shipping notification from Matty and call and intercept the orders. WTF!!!!

15. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

So is there no sale today? What is the sale date for Panthro? Or had Matty just given up and screwed us with no sale and no Panthro?

16. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

Today should be the sale...but so far nothing is on the site which is quite odd.

17. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member TC.org Staff

Panthro is now listed on Matty:
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store...eID.1298800/productID.5087318800#.WFMn71OLTIV
    He comes with the Thundrillium detector, spinning nunchuck effect and the Key of Thundera :eek and looks absolutely amazing! I personally think this is the best looking figure in the Mattel line so they certainly did save the best for last :)
    My only nitpick is I think the nunchuck chain seems a bit long?

TCatsfan likes this.
  18. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Panthro looks amazing. Glad that I have two subs. One to keep MIB and another to take out. Just imagine how good Tygra and Cheetara would have looked. I must say that I am very happy with the figures and don't regret getting the line incomplete or not. they are amazing looking figures.

19. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

But when is the sale?

20. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Berbill

The sale is going to be on Monday - 12/19.