Panthro arrival thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Dec 5, 2016.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am not really a huge fan of the spinning nun-chucks, but the figure looks awesome. I cant wait till my single shipment comes!

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I actually do like the spinning sticks.

3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Panthro looks brilliant! I'm super impressed with the accessories. Don't understand the spinning nunchucks though, but that's because I can't see it in action. So will hold judgement on it till it arrives. We need this line to carry on S7! Pay attention, its looking fabulous. Give us some more treasures of ThunDera!

4. balgus82

Got my shipping notice for Panthro! now maybe I can start paying this credit card off... lol

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Wow, this is surprising. I got the shipping e-mail also, so I guess he's ready to go. I know I'll be in the vast minority on this, but I was hoping for Panthro to still be late and not ship til January so I could have more money for Christmas shopping. I mean we JUST got Mumm-Ra and Pumyra, so I wasn't too concerned about Panthro just yet.

balgus82 likes this.
  6. Sebastiaan

WOW - so happy to hear some folks got the shipping notice already for Panthro. Man, that's awesome!!!!:panthro

7. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Hopefully more will ship Monday as I'm still waiting for my December stuff to ship. Since my single ship subs are coming by DHL there is a chance I'll have my single ship subs in hand before Christmas as DHL usually only takes around 4 days :)

8. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Panthro was added to the website today. Still available.

9. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

Looks like Pumyra/Mumm-Ra are almost here, and Panthro is about a day behind. I am surprised at how long it takes these things to move in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I got my Pumyra and Mumm-Ra last week. My Panthro will be here sometime between Thursday and Tuesday.

11. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

Just got my Panthros, hot damn he looks good.

12. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I just got mine today too. He looks awesome. Probably the best looking one we've gotten.

13. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

[​IMG]

Welp...and now we wait.

They look great though don't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Yes, they do. Terribly one-sided battle though, isn't it? Make more Mutants first, Super 7!

Berserker likes this.
  15. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

16. Sebastiaan

CHECK IT OUT FOLKS - the Panthro figure has SOLD OUT on the MattyCollector website.

adssse and Berserker like this.
  17. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Looks like Pumyra and Jackalman will wind up at discount stores or something along with the rest of Matty's stuff.

18. blackiecats

Yep I posted a warning on the ThunderCats.org Facebook about there being under 50 left :) Didn't have time to post here too though.

19. blackiecats

or they might end up at the Mattel Online shop. Right now there are 1,689 Pumyra and 954 Jackalman figures left. Yes there is a way of checking the inventory that is up ;)

20. balgus82

My only problem with Panthro, is I feel like the chain on his battle sticks is way too long. I think it would've been better halved. But that's really a minor gripe.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.