panthro nunchucks

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by Bringbackthe80s, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Bringbackthe80s

Bringbackthe80s Junior Member

are these items particulary rare?

Attached Files:

2. Bringbackthe80s

that pic came up very small its panthro nunchucks moc i think they were only released in europe. anyone got any info on prices or if they were released in all european countries

3. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

I know only it on french package at my side.
    An other picture:
    [​IMG]

4. Bringbackthe80s

thank you that is a way better picture. yeah i think it is also only released on french card seems like a really nice item though. I have chance to buy one for 20 euros in c9 condition might be nice start to my collection

5. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

There not incredibly rare, but there still cool. Id say pick them up.

6. This item interests me only because of the "Cosmocats" across the top. All of the ones coming out of Argentina say "thundercats" they are basically always available though.

7. Bringbackthe80s

thanks for the feedback guys

8. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

I prefer the other Kid size Panthro nunchucks that were released alongside Mummras sword

9. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I never saw the Nunchucks toys in shops as a kid :( Makes me wonder if they were even released in the UK? (what with the censorship of nunchukus action when the episodes aired over here)....

10. Irish_Legend

Irish_Legend Moleman

never saw panthros numchuks here but I did have
    Tygras Bolowhip and been scouring ebay ever since trying to get it again

11. Ruination04

Ruination04 New Member

Never knew about those. I had the Sword of Omens though.

12. DarkZomB

DarkZomB Junior Member

I had a pair of Panthro's Nunchucks when I was a kid. In the US. I remember I got them at the local grocery store. Along with my Star of Thundera Medallion. So I don't know why I was able to get them in the US and others weren't....

13. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I picked up nunchucks on eBay years ago. As for the medallion, I've had mine since I was a kid.

14. Blinded No More

Blinded No More Berbill

Really? I had no clue there were other 1980s ThunderCats roleplay toys other than the Sword of Omens.... interesting.

15. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I have a set of nunchucks that are identical to the Panthro's, just larger.....role play scale. Came from Argentina. Produced by Lionel toys back in the 80's. Ill try and get a pic if anyones interested.

I'm a huge fan of Thundercats roleplay toys whether it be company made/knockoff/bootleg...but not a fan of homemade.

16. SwordofOmens83

SwordofOmens83 New Member

That's awesome! Was the bolo whip kid sized as well? I'm a huge fan of the old Thundercats role play toys and aside from the sword, dagger and glove are EXTREMELY hard to find.

Pics say a thousand words, can anyone post pics of all the known role play toys? It would be amazing to see them all in one place

17. thundera19

thundera19 New Member

hi, has anyone heard of some large panthro nunchucks i have a pair that I've had for a while they are identical to panthros but have a red chain and look like they would suit a 12 inch doll can anyone help

18. Corrose

Corrose New Member

Never saw those growing up and I had almost all of the toys!