please help a fan out

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by scionmike, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scionmike

scionmike New Member

hey guyz names mike in orlando fla please someone post awesome pix for me. email me at saturnmike@yahoo.com i promise its kool thx u can also call me for any ????? 407-879-6001

2. nickmills

nickmills Multimedia Guru TC.org Staff

Best not to leave your phone number on a forum. :p

What exactly are you looking for - "awesome pics?" Of what, the movie?

3. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

Maybe I'm paranoid, but these sorts of posts make me suspicious...if anyone wants to post up (appropriate) photos relating to ThunderCats on these forums, please PM one of the admins on these forums and they'll talk you through how to do it. However, I do get suspicious when someone posts up "Please e-mail me and I'll send you some awesome pics", and doesn't say what they are. ;)

EDIT: Just to add, I initially banned scionmike thinking that his posts were spam - looking back over them I'm now uncertain and so have lifted the ban to give the benefit of the doubt. However, be aware that some people may try and initiate some sort of scam by registering with forums and asking people to e-mail them - from this they can e-mail addresses to send all sorts of spam, as well as, potentially, things like computer viruses.

To repeat - if anyone on these forums wants to post up pics, if there isn't a "How To" on these forums (and if there isn't, probably that's something we should look into), then please PM one of the Admins and they'll talk you through how to upload pics to your posts on these forums. Many thanks! :)

Closing thread.

Take care... :)

Last edited: May 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.