Plot Bunnies

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Fan-Fiction' started by Movie-Brat, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

Okay, well, here's a thread for your plot bunnies, guys. What ideas do you have for Thundercats fanfiction?

2. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I've had one idea but since I don't really know how the new series is going to go, I don't really know if it's plausible. Whenever I write fan fic, I like it to be plausible with the established show.

My idea would entail Tygra had married and had a daughter. His wife had died in childbirth leaving him as a single dad. In the mutant invasion and evacuation, he saw his daughter who'd be around the Thunderkittens age, maybe slightly older, killed when a pillar collapsed on her. However, she wasn't killed but was rescued by other Thunderians who were fleeing the city.

That's the start of my idea. I don't have my own forum to write in though.

3. Myonara

Myonara Glass Walker

I don't tend to write fanfic but my own fiction instead. If I did write fanfic it would involve warp gas and belong in that 18+ section I'm waiting to get a password for.

4. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Hah @ Myonara that sounds great with just those two things. Warp Gas and 18+ Haha!

@ Code I like the sound of that one. I know I want to write new fic for the new series but without knowing much about it, I dont want to put heart and soul into it and have it be wrong.

As for myself my fics tend to go around my OC and her drama.

5. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Gotta say I have no desire for the mature section. Warp gas, that's what shrunk them down wasn't it or made Snarf enormous?

What is OC?

6. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Warp gas is what was used in the episode "Slaves of Castle Plundarr" to change the Brutemen from meek and mild to violent and irritable. It basicly is a gas that changes a person into a raging mass of mean.

And a OC is a Orignal Character. Cannon is a 'real' character like Lion-o or such. But OC's are characters that people create for the show.

7. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Who's your OC?

8. Myonara

Myonara Glass Walker

Warp gas flips your personality. Meek becomes aggressive, and at the end Slithe and company get a whiff and run off like scared kids.

9. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I remember the episode. What was the kind of gas that changed their size?

10. Myonara

Myonara Glass Walker

I think it was generically named "Miniaturization gas" or some such. Frig, we just watched that ep yesterday, you'd think I'd remember.

11. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Sent you a PM about my OC Code =D

As for my fanfics, well other then being about my OC alot of it is just inner drama and termoil of characters. Too bad my old computer fried and I lost everything.

12. Nine Tiger

Nine Tiger Great Void Dweller

I just listen to the voices in my head ;)

MGP

13. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I believe you are talking about "The Wolfrat", which has some :cool: quotes.
    Merged Post:

I'm bouncing an idea in my head where Lion-O gets rescued by a woman on Hook Mountain. It turns out that she's his betrothed and is uncertain whether or not to tell him. She also has a locket that Lion-O's mother gave her a few months before she died.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011