Poll: Mattel's first. Multi-pack?

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Mad Bubbler, Feb 26, 2016.

?

Mattel's first multi-pack

Poll closed Mar 18, 2016.
  1. Jaga & Ratilla (with treasure chest)

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Berbils pack

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. Snarf & mamutt

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. Luna & amok

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  5. Snowman & snow meow

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  6. Snarf multipack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Kit & Kat

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  8. Thunderian guard 2 pack

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  9. Mandora and bike

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

We all love Multi-pack's. When the time comes for the first one, what do you want it to be?

2. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I think Snarf and Ma-Mutt will come together as I feel they are too big to budget into a full size figure release and obviously too small to be released alone. Since Snarf is a core character he'll likely appear sooner rather than later :)

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Since they did 'the fighting foe men' and 'star sisters' (or whatever they were called) I'd like a Berserkers or Berbils multi pack.

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I've picked Luna and Amok, and Snowman and Snowmeow.

5. Sizz-Lor

Sizz-Lor New Member

I'm more focused on core characters personally, so I chose Kit & Kat, though I'm pretty much all-in for this line.

Ianm1225 likes this.
  6. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

I would have agree with you sizz-lor, anything that mattel puts a thundercat logo on, I am going to buy.

Ianm1225 likes this.
  7. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Crabman

Ditto! I voted for Luna & Amok! I think the 4H will do a great job with them!

Joa-O likes this.
  8. Ancient Spirit of Evil

Ancient Spirit of Evil Junior Member

I like all of the choices, but I decided to go with SnowMan/SnowMeow. Jaga vs Ratilla would be a close second!

9. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Berbils please! :biggrin

Mark M likes this.
  10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

A Berbils 10 pack. :)

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  11. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

:) Well lets see, they can all be color variants of the same mold. Only Belle's head has to have the flower. So:
    1. RoBear Bill
    2. RoBear Belle
    3. RoBear Bert
    4. RoBear Bob
    5. RoBear Roberto (?)
    6. Generic Berbil

Mark M likes this.
  12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well I was thinking of 3 or 4 generic Berbils but one with black fur would be cool. (If Mattel make one with black fur they can send me a couple free ones with some cash for my idea ;) )

13. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

It would actually be superb if they brought in the evil Mumm-Ra Berbil as part of the multi-pack. yeah sure, he might only need red eyes to make him evil, but still, it's a point worth using to sell the multi-pack even more!
    PS: I dont' know any berbil call Roberto, But it was Bill, Bert, Bob and Belle - those were the only names I recall ever hearing / reading / seeing anywhere.

14. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I really want Mandora and Snowman, but not as multipacks, that's why I voted for Berbils

15. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Yeah, why not! And Robear Roberto is only mentioned in an episode, I believe it was Sideswipe, as a Berbil who sells Mexican takeout from his taco-stand at the Berbil village. A ridiculous notion, but kind of amusing as well. They could give him a little chef's hat (a toque) or something.. :)

Sebastiaan and Daremonger like this.
  16. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I will catch up with Sideswipe soon, can't believe I missed that! I hope Robear Roberto wears an apron or chef's hat or something. That would be an entirely new creation, but still fabulous.

17. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

berbils or kit & kat for me .