Poll: Secondary characters for 2017 Mattel Line

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Feb 28, 2016.

?

Which 6 secondary characters do you want to see in the 2017 Mattel line.

Poll closed Mar 21, 2016.
  1. Any Berserker

36.4%
  2. Jagara

31.8%
  3. Captain Cracker & his parrot

40.9%
  4. Mongor

31.8%
  5. Safari Joe & Mule

59.1%
  6. Wizz-Ra

36.4%
  7. Captain Shiner

36.4%
  8. Rataro / Ratilla

50.0%
  9. Hachiman

50.0%
  10. Driller

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

As requested, let's put together a few options for the secondary line of toys that might show up in the 2017 toyline by Mattel. These are secondary characters guys, so I won't be including any from the main list. And yes, I purposely left off Snowman and Pumm-Ra as I think the prior will be a multipack with Snowmeow and Pumm-Ra might end up as an exclusive.

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I would like to see Quickpick as well!

Ianm1225 and Sebastiaan like this.
  3. Sebastiaan

yeah sorry, I forgot about him. But there are so many lovely characters to choose from, this list alone can take us through 2 or 3 years worth of secondary figures and exclusives. Here's hoping to many more years of TC!!!

Ianm1225 and adssse like this.
  4. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

I think it will be the secondary characters that keep this line alive for a few years. Every fan has a list of characters that they wished LJN could have produced.
    I hope mattel splits up each year 60/40 between the secondary and main characters.

:tygra:

5. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I think the Beserkers would make awesome figures ... man it must be super exciting to work on these sculpts for this, just imagine being in that studio with the 4H and looking up all the detail for them and deciding what to include etc. I would give up my day job for that any day!!

Ianm1225 and MXTHUNDERCAT like this.
  6. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

After main TC and mutants including some side LJN characters such as mongor, safari Joe, Cracker...I really really have my heart set on Berserks and Lunatacs.....Ive dreamed of LUNATACS FOR YEARS..and there have been so many customs on ebay that I think they are on many fans minds,...

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I really don't think I will ever understand the appeal of the Lunatacks.

mr freeze likes this.
  8. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Safari Joe!
    "Safari Joe does it AGAIN!"
    [​IMG]

9. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

ive gone with safari joe . fallowed closely by hammerhand .

10. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Crabman

I would love to see a figure of Plutar. He seems like one that would be pretty easy using the existing MOTUC parts!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  11. Sebastiaan

Hi guys, the poll will close in 10 days. Once the 4 final "main cast" wish list figures have been chosen in that separate poll, I'll start a "mini-poll" if there are sub-categories (like choosing your favourite Berseker). Hopefully we can present Mattel with a majority vote of our wishlist for 2017's lineup. Then we can start with line up votes for 2018 :) Vote now before the poll closes.

12. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

same here the berserkers on the other hand i'am all for .

Mark M likes this.
  13. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Indeed, their design were awesome. Cybernetic Vikings are completely awesome.

mr freeze likes this.
  14. Mindless-Focus

Mindless-Focus Junior Member

Yeah, definitely wanting them.

Mark M likes this.
  15. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

looking forward to seeing the detail on the berserkers . also watched a clip on you tube with one of the 4 horsemen saying wait till you see the detail on grune . so also looking forward to seeing him soon .

Mark M likes this.
  16. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I hope they give him his sword like he had in Thundercats Ho.

17. Sebastiaan

I also hope they give him 2 heads at least. But then again, the TC symbol will be missing, so it might be ok to have 2 versions of Grune! I won't mind.

18. Sebastiaan

Ok, since the total number of figures for 2017 will be six, this poll probably won't be valid anymore. Shall we do another poll for the remaining 4 figures since Jaga and Grune are confirmed as part of 2017?

19. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

yes i think we should do another poll as we know grune and jaga are going to be coming in next years line . i hope we get a vehicle or something to keep the hype up for next year .

Roadpigjohn and Ianm1225 like this.
  20. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Safari Joe does it again by winning this pool!
    Very popular indeed...

Mark M likes this.