Possible Release Dates

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by VWchan, May 28, 2011.

1. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

What system?

2. gjustis

gjustis Junior Member

Google search of Lion-O's name and # brings up Panthro & Mumm-Ra at 4555733052 and 4555733053 respectively...not sure if that's particularly helpful, but there it is. ;)

EDIT: Looks like this site might have some #s listed for various items (ex: variations of Sword/Omens at 4555733081 and 4555733091)...I can't tell if they're accurate or not, but the number you gave for Lion-O matches with the one listed here: http://www.atamaii.com/thundercats.html

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  3. VWchan

VWchan Junior Member

The one we use at work to look up products.

Thanks for the link, gjustis! That should help out both me and Kameinu.

4. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I completely forgot I get payed tomorrow, so I have to swing by work to get my check. XD I'll check out this numbers then and see what's coming in the upcoming shipments.

5. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

Awesome, thank you.

6. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

Is anyone going to walmart tonight to check? Please post if they're there, I'm outt of town not near a walmart

7. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

Will Panthro be in the first wave?

8. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

Anyone checked if they're in stores yet today?

9. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

I did, nothing around here.

10. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

I'm headed out now, I will hopefully post my findings. Haha
    Merged Post:
    Alright, well - good and bad news. No 2011 series Thundercats anywhere, we even tried a Kmart. But, I did find a 14" Mezco Liono at Hastings.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  11. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

A friend who ordered the Mezco Lion-O gave me the UPC..but I lost it so I couldn't check for that one.

On other bad news, nothing shows up on TRU's systems. The newest UPC's posted brought up nothing...are you sure they're complete? I did check the UPC that does show up, and it still says our distribution center has nothing.

And nothing shows up on next week's shipment.

12. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Remember that they did mention around August time for the toys to hit retail ;)

13. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Yes, and August, maybe even September is when I expect to see them in my store's shelves, lol. But I'm just an obssesive dork that wants to make sure that I get my and my friends figures the moment they arrive.

14. Wolf873

Wolf873 Glass Walker

Nothing here either. I shouldn't have my hopes up in the first place though, Canada might not get it the same time as US.

15. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

Bandai issued a release date of August?

16. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

It was mentioned around the time of Toy Fair I think.

17. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

By Bandai or? The reason I ask is the Big Bad store lists Aug, Entertainment Earth lists July and various other reputable websites list one or the other. Which is why I was under the impression there has been no announcement made. But Idk..

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  18. VWchan

VWchan Junior Member

Ok, crew, I just saw a list of dates of when the newest mods are to be set. The one for action figures says Aug 15th. I'm thinking that must be when they come in.

19. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Checked Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, and Kmart, nothing. I tend to agree with the August prediction. I am assuming Bandai would like to generate some of that "newer" fan base before releasing the figures.

20. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Toys R Us website now has the Basic Clawshield, Basic Sword of Omens, 6 inch Mumm-Ra Ever-Living, and Classics Tygra posted in addition to the SDCC Classics Lion-O.

The non-Classics items are listed as "in stock for shipping". Classics Tygra and SDCC Lion-O are both listed as "out of stock".